Which city should I move to?

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
I narrowed it down to Chicago, Miami and Philly. I need to be near water. I really liked Chicago, im feeling your city brehs. I liked the good and the bad but will most likely live on outskirts if I choose Chicago area. Miami is :takedat:, I need Miami in my life but I cant fukk with the lizards and heat. Philly is right in the middle for me, close to family and friends seems to be up and coming but cotdamn @ North Philly:whoo:

Philly is what you make it, I'm sure you'd like to stay close to friends and family, just don't live in North Philly brah. :obama: Through all the nonsense that happens in philly, it's bars, lounges, restaraunts are probably the best on the east coast next to nyc, just avoid all the hood shyt. As far as the womens are concerned, the best females are pretty much implants from other places, sad, but true. :manny:

Also a lot of outdoor events happen in the city during the warm months, plenty of great music acts come to philly, close to atlantic city etc. SO it's not all bad.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I narrowed it down to Chicago, Miami and Philly. I need to be near water. I really liked Chicago, im feeling your city brehs. I liked the good and the bad but will most likely live on outskirts if I choose Chicago area. Miami is :takedat:, I need Miami in my life but I cant fukk with the lizards and heat. Philly is right in the middle for me, close to family and friends seems to be up and coming but cotdamn @ North Philly:whoo:

:merchant:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: can't even fade Silver Spring

but :pacspit: our rats are healthy b

:jawalrus: every city has their drug of choice. we parlayed ours into the greatest tv show of all time.

If you cherrypick certain areas, you can call any city dirty. Maryland has the highest average income of any state, with the DC suburbs and Baltimore being the main economic drivers, so obviously there's good parts and bad parts.

:wtb: Most people don't even have an accent.

Lol. The first time I saw a rat was in Bmore. I nearly freaked out. Ugh it was nasty.

But what is up with the "youuu" and "toooo"s? Lol I know you know what I'm talking about?

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Can a nikka get a blown up link to your avatar? :whoo:

9r5zkn.gif

2u77hi1.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
rofl @ philly even being a choice when miami is on the list. That depressed grey clouds 24/7 ass city is in the triumvirate of shytty american cities with cleveland and detroit. :laff:

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
rofl @ philly even being a choice when miami is on the list. That depressed grey clouds 24/7 ass city is in the triumvirate of shytty american cities with cleveland and detroit. :laff:

:childplease: Nicca where you from? How dare you put cleveland and detroit in the same category as Philly. Grey skies my ass, it's been a beautiful albeit overly hot summer in the city

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

You are an idiot and probably havent been here in years

Miami is cool too but if you want a down to earth east coast city with an incredible downtown, Philly is the way to go

The whole center city vicinity is on the come up and offers an incredible quality of life