Which city should I move to?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
ironically all but two of the people I know from there are black. other two are hispanic.

I liked Dade, but I like it a lot more for just visiting. which you can do from PBC. :obama: best of both worlds

dade, broward, pbc, and key west :shaq: who's on our level:obama:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ironically all but two of the people I know from there are black. other two are hispanic.

I liked Dade, but I like it a lot more for just visiting. which you can do from PBC. :obama: best of both worlds

:pacspit: you're from PG county huh? stay over there

Nope, silver spring but I went to school with y'all messy fukks and I've been to that dirty ass city too many times. Dead rats and heroin are y'all trademarks along with those annoying ass accents.

And I don't claim DC.

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I'd pick Chicago first. If I could move there now I would.

Philly comes next.

I lived in Miami for a year and despised it. Great to visit but not live in.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
Nope, silver spring but I went to school with y'all messy fukks and I've been to that dirty ass city too many times. Dead rats and heroin are y'all trademarks along with those annoying ass accents.

And I don't claim DC.

:manny: can't even fade Silver Spring

but :pacspit: our rats are healthy b

:jawalrus: every city has their drug of choice. we parlayed ours into the greatest tv show of all time.

If you cherrypick certain areas, you can call any city dirty. Maryland has the highest average income of any state, with the DC suburbs and Baltimore being the main economic drivers, so obviously there's good parts and bad parts.

:wtb: Most people don't even have an accent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
DC or ATL if you want to skeet in black hoes faces. The scumbag swag need to move to a place where pretty chicks give up the p*ssy fairly easy.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Young'n DC aint a choice, cant fukk with wearing grey New Balances year round, Georgetown and the numerous crackheads

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Just some basic entry level finance shyt. The job itself is in Metairie. You know anything about that area? Mostly concerned with nightlife, a good barbershop, and a good gym. I've already done a lot of google searching but it'd be cool to hear from someone who lives around there.

metairie is like the suburbs so i don't know too much about it aside from the fact it's like most typical suburban areas. it's a different parish all together (it's jefferson, i live in orleans parish). i only go out to metairie when i'm going to do some fitting for a movie (a good amount of fittings take place out there), or if i want to go to the movies (the city itself only has like two theaters and they only show certain films), or if i want to go to some chain retail store (you won't find too many chain retail stores in new orleans), or for a rehearsal for one of the bands i'm in.

i wouldn't live out there but that's because i dislike not being in the center of all the activity. plus, what i do requires me to be close to the music scene (it doesn't require me technically, but it makes the most sense) more than likely, if you find yourself wanting anything else other than the things i mentioned, you'll probably end up in new orleans instead of roaming around jefferson parish...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
two breeds of PG countians:
1) :wrist:, claims DC and trashes Baltimore out of jealousy
2) :obama: cool peoples

got a lot of friends from PG. but they all know their place :smugdraper:

nikkaz ain't allowed to fake when it comes to where your from cuz cards get pulled quick, shyt I grew up in Silver Spring I just been living in PG since '04. :yeshrug:

To be honest tho, we all clown Baltimore at least a little. It's all love tho.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
metairie is like the suburbs so i don't know too much about it aside from the fact it's like most typical suburban areas. it's a different parish all together (it's jefferson, i live in orleans parish). i only go out to metairie when i'm going to do some fitting for a movie (a good amount of fittings take place out there), or if i want to go to the movies (the city itself only has like two theaters and they only show certain films), or if i want to go to some chain retail store (you won't find too many chain retail stores in new orleans), or for a rehearsal for one of the bands i'm in.

i wouldn't live out there but that's because i dislike not being in the center of all the activity. plus, what i do requires me to be close to the music scene (it doesn't require me technically, but it makes the most sense) more than likely, if you find yourself wanting anything else other than the things i mentioned, you'll probably end up in new orleans instead of roaming around jefferson parish...

Yeah word, coming from Manhattan i'm kind of worried about actually living in Metairie never lived in the burbs before.. Guess I'm just gonna have to figure it out when I get there. Good lookin on the info