Which city should I move to?

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
I've lived in Miami, it's cool but 4 yrs was enough. If you move down there I'd recommend living somewhere in PBC instead.

I visited Chicago for a while. definitely a cool city :ehh: It's on my list of cities I would move too...but them winters :mjpls:

Philly is :scusthov: If you're seriously considering it, do Baltimore instead. If you don't get why I'm saying this, visit for a weekend and you'll be like :ohhh:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I've lived in Miami, it's cool but 4 yrs was enough. If you move down there I'd recommend living somewhere in PBC instead.

I visited Chicago for a while. definitely a cool city :ehh: It's on my list of cities I would move too...but them winters :mjpls:

Philly is :scusthov: If you're seriously considering it, do Baltimore instead. If you don't get why I'm saying this, visit for a weekend and you'll be like :ohhh:

you white?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

I have never experienced winter in Chicago but I heard its cold. I was in Philly this past weekend. Chics had sunni beards too , wtf does "the city of brotherly love mean":skip: