Which city should I move to?

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I just spent a long weekend in Chicago for a wedding, and the vibe of that area during the summer is dope. The winters would keep me away though.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I narrowed it down to Chicago, Miami and Philly. I need to be near water. I really liked Chicago, im feeling your city brehs. I liked the good and the bad but will most likely live on outskirts if I choose Chicago area. Miami is :takedat:, I need Miami in my life but I cant fukk with the lizards and heat. Philly is right in the middle for me, close to family and friends seems to be up and coming but cotdamn @ North Philly:whoo:
Newark, NJ.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Lol. The first time I saw a rat was in Bmore. I nearly freaked out. Ugh it was nasty.

But what is up with the "youuu" and "toooo"s? Lol I know you know what I'm talking about?

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Ay yo, where yew goin?

I'm goin to get a chicken box, yew want sumn?

Yeah yo, get me tew hut dugs.

They accents are lmfao quality, I got no idea how they talk so different from the DMV but Maryland is weird like that tho.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
If a nikka had to move. It would either be. ATL, LA, OR CHI-TOWN

Anything else seems like a downgrade.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living
As far as the Baltimore accent, really the only people with it are the people that have never left the city. It's not a Maryland accent. The shore has an accent too, but everywhere else talks normal.