Supporter
Daps
4mEEDN2.gif

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I just want the city/location to actually be alive. Specifically have it react to what the players do in the game.

Hopefully we will see advancements in A.I. of NPCs in this console generation.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The South,

You have huge metropolitan cities like Austin and Houston, for Oil Tyc00n type characters, Austin liberal hippies, and you’re on the border so drug running and cartels. shyt now that I think about it, running drugs in GTA online would be dope having your own cartels.

Plus you’re right next to Louisiana so you New Orleans with gambling, the swamps, French quarter, and voodoo. Go even deeper south and have hick ass red necks as bullet fodder too.

One thing about GTA 4 & 5 is that the villain/antagonist are fukkin forgettable. I remember Ryder and Lance, but who the fukk was it in 5, I think a south setting could give us a memorable bad guy.
This is an interesting idea. But we all know it would never happen.

It’s just too spread out and even in Texas the cities are too damn big and empty on the outskirts.

Imagine a 90s Houston DLC tho, on swangas bumping Screw :wow:

Or a damn Freaknik ATL DLC, you start off as a breh in an HBCU getting into the drug game working with some cats from Vice City :wow:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like them to take it international. Maybe not London, but somewhere in the UK. Wales, maybe?

Or, something like Memphis could work, if they want to do something southern, but not obvious.

But chances are we're looking at Vice City again, or maybe their version of New Orleans, seeing as they already have proof of concept with Saint Denis in Red Dead Redemption 2.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd like them to take it international. Maybe not London, but somewhere in the UK. Wales, maybe?

Or, something like Memphis could work, if they want to do something southern, but not obvious.

But chances are we're looking at Vice City again, or maybe their version of New Orleans, seeing as they already have proof of concept with Saint Denis in Red Dead Redemption 2.

yeah man, I was just thinking Wales :russ:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
This is an interesting idea. But we all know it would never happen.

It’s just too spread out and even in Texas the cities are too damn big and empty on the outskirts.

Imagine a 90s Houston DLC tho, on swangas bumping Screw :wow:

Or a damn Freaknik ATL DLC, you start off as a breh in an HBCU getting into the drug game working with some cats from Vice City :wow:

An late 90s early 2000s Southern GTA would be :ohlawd:

Breh bumping Big Moe or Spottieottie on the way to a mission. They can easily scales the cities down and put them on the border or make em on accessible through airports. GTA 5 was so huge and they are definitely going to outdo scale in 6.

shyt smuggling drugs through airports could be another mission. :ohhh:

Imagine that drunk side mission with Niko’s cousin where you get drunk, but this time you’re trying to maintain on a flight with 16 ballons of coke in ya stomach.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My wishlist for places i don't want to be set in because the following places seem to have overdone in open world games:

NYC - obviously (or chicago and boston, basically just nyc with different accents)
LA or anywhere in cali- second to NYC
New Orleans or a facsilimi of it. Pretty much anytime they try to mix it up and go someplace outside the top two, they choose new orleans.
Florida - also a popular destination is many games Miami in particular though.
Hong Kong - lots of other copy cat games set here as well too.
So outside of these places my wishlist to explore would include the following which either are seldom explored or never.

DC - pretty sure i've seen this at least once but its still a place with many landmarks that you don't often see. because after a well every large city starts to look the same. this would be fresher.
Alaska - The wilderness mixed with civilization would be dope af i think.
Route 66 - do a biker gang specific one set in rural areas connected by highways like that tv show sons of anarchy
Brazil - a city of god type angle would be ill too, but they'd need to do more serious like red dead i think.

Last edited: