Where would you like GTA VI to be?

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
They need like something like Houston and New Orleans combined as one city and something like Atlanta with the the Las Vegas strip thrown in there.

:whew:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

I already got places in mind for that

A renditioned DC would consist of the National Mall, all the monuments and some of the museums (all of whom can have their interiors accessible), some of the more well-known and a few lesser known federal buildings in addition to DC’s municipal gov’t building.

The neighborhoods:

NW DC: Downtown, Chinatown/Gallery Place, Mount Vernon Square, Shaw, Foggy Bottom, Georgetown, DuPont Circle, U Street, Adams Morgan, LeDroit Park, Bloomingdale, Woodley Park, Tenleytown, Takoma, Columbia Heights, Park View, and Petworth

NE DC: NoMa, H Street NE, Trinidad, Benning Rd, Carver-Langston, Ivy City, Eastland Gardens, Deanwood, Minnesota Ave, Kenilworth, Brookland, Langdon, and Near Northeast

SW DC: SW Waterfront, L’Enfant Plaza, and Sphynx Gardens Housing PJs

SE DC: Capitol Hill, Navy Yard, Anacostia, Barry Farms, Congress Heights, Penn Branch, Fort Dupont, Fairlawn, and Washington Highlands

Key buildings/structures/spaces:

National Mall, Washington Monument, the White House, the Capitol, Supreme Court, G-Town campus, GWU campus, HU campus, The Wharf, Kennedy Center, FBI Building, Lincoln Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, WWII Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, NMAAHC, Air & Space Museum, Nat’l Museum of Natural History, Spy Museum, National Building Museum, National Gallery of Art, Nat’l Portrait Gallery, National Zoo, The Cliff in Georgetown, C&O Canal, Rock Creek Park, Malcolm X Park, National Airport, Union Station, Anacostia River, and Potomac River. Most of these places should be accessible inside

Metro

Buses that are rideable in addition to drivable. Streetcar can be added. The subway itself should have 25 stops at least inside and outside the city

The MD Suburbs

Silver Spring, Bethesda, Takoma Park, Rockville, Wheaton, National Harbor, Hyattsville, College Park, Bowie, Langley Park, Riverdale Park, Suitland, Capitol Heights, Landover, Upper Marlboro, Andrews Air Base, and Waldorf

NoVa

Arlington, Alexandria, Tyson’s Corner, McLean, Annandale, Manassas, Reston, CIA, and the Pentagon

Radio Stations

3 Hip Hop stations (1 Popular, 1 Old School, 1 DMV)
2 GoGo stations (1 Old School, 1 Bounce Beat)
3 R&B stations (1 Quiet Storm/Soul music, 1 Contemporary R&B, 1 90’s/early 00’s R&B)
2 EDM stations (1 Deep House/Chillwave/Electronica, 1 Trip Hop/90’s House/Bmore Club)
1 Funk music station
1 Reggae/Dancehall station
1 Ethiopian music station (hella Ethiopians in the DMV)
1 K-Pop station (it’s hella Koreans out here too lol)
1 Top 40 Pop station
3 Rock stations (1 Modern, 1 Punk, 1 Classic)
1 Country music station
1 Progressive Talk Radio station
1 Conservative Talk Radio station
1 Comedy circuit radio station
1 SiriusXM-like station

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Would love to see South Florida just off bias. But I would prefer the Diego and Tijuana connection if they going the Cartel route. Texas/Mexico such as El Paso and Juarez would be ok too but don't think it'll work as well. No water aspect like GTA V had, but they could add it in. But not as realistic like Miami or San Diego. Chicago would be ok also, especially if they add the subway system in there and theres plenty of land to explore. Not sure if they can add snow and that aspect as well. A Caribbean one might work but who knows how much they can dedicate into so many different cities. Might be too much with havana, kingston, port au prince, san juan, and santo domingo all mixed in. Might have to dumb down the quality unless its on the next gen systems and they do some advanced shyt. Rio and Sao Paulo I like since they both coast twons not far from each other. Can add an Amazon area with animals and potential fukkery. Not sure about the South African cities and their potential. Isn't Lagos a more popular city? Even still not sure how much that would work. Tokyo would be cool also but dont see it as a GTA city. Maybe if the story is written well, an international city that's not combined with a US city would work. Also depends on if they use 1 character or multiple.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I legit would love to go to Africa, just think of the locals. nikkaz getting ate in the jungles, yes, stereotypical Africa is where I wanna be.

I'd also dig the DMV area (DC md and va) but I don't see why they would bless me like that. Too big of a game to wanna focus here imo but I can dream