Where would you like GTA VI to be?

Johnny Kilroy

79 points in 1 quarter
Daps
Reppin
the midrange
Vice City is the logical prediction seeing how they've returned to the other 2 OG cities. If I had to put $ on it I'd pick that.

All 3 GTA cities have a unique look and feel about them. If they switch up I would expect some of that same uniqueness, plus R* makes RDR so I could see a city based in Texas with the introduction of horses. :ehh:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Vice City along with Southern Florida and the Caribbean. :yeshrug:

I’m legit down for this one the most. It would also satisfy everyone wanting to finally explore somewhere brand new that the franchise never went before (the Caribbean and possibly a South American city) in addition to finally returning to VC for the first time in 18 years

Imagine how big the map would be for this idea. Prolly be twice the size of RDR2 and next gen consoles would be able to handle that size easily

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
South FL (fictional Ft Lauderdale and Vice City, Everglades, the keys)

Set in the 80s or now.

one protagonist. Morality system (a different take on the RDR honor system)

Realistic like RDR2/GTA IV

GTA IV physics (human body reaction to impact of shots, punches etc)

GTA V driving mechanics

Buying businesses, drug dealing, pimping, having to travel to businesses frequently if owner refuses to pay a cut (like gang wars in SA happens and you have to protect it)

Serious story.

story DLC 6 months after game releases

After becoming an empire, have the ability to form a gang / crew (like Saints Row 2, you could decide if your crews style was sporty, urban or mafia esque, imagine this but Even deeper customization, you can name an npc in your gang, somewhat of a label, if they die you can pay a hospital bill to respawn them within a certain amount of in game days or they are lost forever.) also similar to recruiting heist members in GTA V.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Something I would like to see would be a location that has a cool blend of Florida and New Orleans. Realistically tho, I'd say make it Vice City or take it out of the USA to Brasil. My top two picks.

DC is another dope suggestion tho.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it would be dope if they went the seeping dogs route and you play as a cop and someone in a gang or something kind of similar

Last edited: