Daps
in the future...2077 to be exact
full

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I think it would be dope they went the seeping dogs route and you play as a cop and someone one a gang or something kind of similar

Rockstar might bite off more than they can chew with that given the shyt that transpired back in June last year but they’re never the type to shy away from controversy.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The South,

You have huge metropolitan cities like Austin and Houston, for Oil Tyc00n type characters, Austin liberal hippies, and you’re on the border so drug running and cartels. shyt now that I think about it, running drugs in GTA online would be dope having your own cartels.

Plus you’re right next to Louisiana so you New Orleans with gambling, the swamps, French quarter, and voodoo. Go even deeper south and have hick ass red necks as bullet fodder too.

One thing about GTA 4 & 5 is that the villain/antagonist are fukkin forgettable. I remember Ryder and Lance, but who the fukk was it in 5, I think a south setting could give us a memorable bad guy.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I’d love to go back to vice city with the improvement rockstar has made over the years. It’s about time they add in a real drug dealing mechanic in the game, just the thought of being on the strip selling cocaine at the Babylon :whew:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I’d love to go back to vice city with the improvement rockstar has made over the years. It’s about time they add in a real drug dealing mechanic in the game, just the thought of being on the strip selling cocaine at the Babylon :whew:

Vice City is probably the next game. Rockstar has been testing certain environments in their previous games.

RDR2 you had the swamps and Guarma.

GTA Online has the Cayo Perico heist which is on an island.

To this all points to the next GTA in Vice City. I think the heists will be back but the focus will probably be on drug running.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Vice City next...

They might do a hybrid of stuff

But if you think about it, they did San Andreas twice already and NY Twice (I think).

I wouldn’t mind an updated version of NY but Vice City would visually be the more appealing

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
Vice City next...

They might do a hybrid of stuff

But if you think about it, they did San Andreas twice already and NY Twice (I think).

I wouldn’t mind an updated version of NY but Vice City would visually be the more appealing

Vice City is definitely the next city since it’s one of the few 3D era location that hasn’t been seen a in the HD universe. I wouldn’t mind seeing Liberty City in the near future but right I rather them go with a city that we haven’t seen before such as Chicago, Detroit and DC.

Last edited: