Where would you like GTA VI to be?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I just want better, deeper gameplay :yeshrug:

RDR2 had me in the wilderness picking flowers and stalking animals, lining up that perfect shot to get that 3 star pelt. :banderas:

Speaking of which, I hope they add more wildlife in the next GTA as well. And have us actually buying or adopting our own dogs and have the dog get a handful of customizable options such as hair length, collar, teeth, ears, and tail.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Lets go down to Nawleans child...

630x355.jpg

• Wards fighting for turf
  • Voodoo
  • Crooked cops
  • Racists cops
  • Have co cities like Memphis, Mississippi, and Alabama be apart of the city
  • Have it take place in mid 2000s around the time of pre Katrina for a trifecta of tear jerking situations:mjcry:
The story could be about two protagonists (black man and white cop). The black dude tries to reconcile with his daughter but the street shyt is too thick for him. Meanwhile, this white cop is focus on trying to get out of the PD to focus on traveling, but the streets is a addiction. Both protagonists got something in common but no one will know until the third act of the game (the white cop was responsible for the black dude's father getting killed that led him deep in the streets in the first place). The gameplay will be a tie between San Andreas and Chinatown Wars meaning that the gang shyt will be more based on battling over wards, while the Chinatown Wars aspect will be focus on clientele (selling drugs, bootleg cds, clothing, gumbo, etc). It will be a addictive gameplay for both single player and multiplayer.

The soundtrack :banderas:

• Nawleans bounce:noah:(Hosted by DJ Jimi)
  • No limit/Cash money shyt:wow: (hosted by Mannie Fresh and Fiend)
  • New Orleans Jazz:ehh: (hosted by Terrance Blanchard)
  • Mid 2000s rock:smugdraper: (hosted by a well known radio dj in the south)
  • Gospel Station:ohlawd: (hosted by Detrick Haddon)
  • R and B station:whew: (hosted by Phonte)
Just typing this makes me wanna preorder now:whoo:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm telling yall the Yay Area will be GOAT.

Frisco = Tech companies/Bum City/Asian Gangs/Alcatraz

Oakland = East/West Oakland

San Jose = Vietnamese/ Latino Gangs

Napa Valley Wineries = White Collar crimes/Competition

Berkeley, Vallejo, Richmond in between those cities.

Mac Dre, Keak, Jacka, Green Day, Carlos Santana, Tony Toni Tone, En Vogue, Heiro, The Coup etc etc radio stations.

:blessed:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas

630x355.jpg

• Voodoo
  • Crooked cops
  • Racists cops
  • Have it take place in mid 2000s around the time of pre Katrina for a trifecta of tear jerking situations:mjcry:
The story could be about two protagonists (black man and white cop). The black dude tries to reconcile with his daughter but the street shyt is too thick for him. Meanwhile, this white cop is focus on trying to get out of the PD to focus on traveling, but the streets is a addiction. Both protagonists got something in common but no one will know until the third act of the game (the white cop was responsible for the black dude's father getting killed that led him deep in the streets in the first place). The gameplay will be a tie between San Andreas and Chinatown Wars meaning that the gang shyt will be more based on battling over wards, while the Chinatown Wars aspect will be focus on clientele (selling drugs, bootleg cds, clothing, gumbo, etc). It will be a addictive gameplay for both single player and multiplayer.

Came here to post New Orleans, but you went way more in-depth than i was going to lol. I will add: as much as I dislike him, you GOTTA have Wild Wayne host one of the local stations.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

630x355.jpg

• Voodoo
  • Crooked cops
  • Racists cops

Sheeeiiiitttt the way you said that breh :wow:

Old School Hip Hop - Cash Money/No Limit/3-6 Mafia/Project Pat/Screw music

Current Hip Hop (since you said before Katrina, it would be shyt from 2004 to 2005) - Lil Wayne/Fabolous/50 Cent/Lil Boosie/Ludacris/T.I./Lil Jon/Ying Yang Twins/Pretty Ricky/Swishahouse/NellyThe Game/Jeezy/Twista/Cassidy/Jay-Z/Snoop Dogg/David Banner/Kanye West

R&B station - Amerie/Ciara/Mariah Carey/Mario/Omarion/Ashanti/Brandy/Kelis/Alicia Keys/Mario Winans/Usher/Chris Brown/Destiny’s Child/Akon/T-Pain/Trey Songz

Condense New Orleans into CBD/French Quarter/Tremé/Lower Ninth Ward/Magnolia/Uptown/City Park/Central City/Mid City/Marigny/Garden District/Seventh Ward/Eighth Ward/Fifth Ward/Bayou St. John/Bywater/Algiers/Fischer Projects

Nearby suburbs - New Orleans East/Metairie/Kenner/Gretna

Points of Interest/Attractions - Congo Square/City Park/Bourbon St./Jackson Square/French Market/Royal St./Mardi Gras/Audobon Park/St. Louis Cemetery/Superdome/etc.

Nightlife activities during and outside missions - Jazz clubs/cigar lounges/bar hopping/hood clubs/bounce music block parties/etc.

Include a variety of wildlife similar to RDR2 but those that are local to Louisiana and the Gulf Coast. Bring back the dynamic hunting and fishing mini-games from RDR2.

It’s so many things they could do with New Orleans, possibly even more so than Mafia 3.

Adding in condensed versions of Alabama (gotta include Mobile) and Mississippi and maybe even Memphis or Houston would be dope too.

Daps
Texas.

You've got mountains and desert out in West Texas, the major cities with their own vibes, go hunting off in the Piney Woods plus swamps in East Texas....throw in some South Padre beaches and you got it all covered.

They could easily make it some cartel/drug shyt.

You got some hombre from Ojinaga in MX, controlling shyt down in the Valley....a Jerry Jones type white dude doing the high dollar coke shyt in Dallas and a Willie D/J Prince combo breh in Houston/Beaumont/Galveston that does shyt for the community but will feed a nikka to some gators in the swamp.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I just want GTA VI to be released, whatever city it may be featured in. These 3rd person shooting open world games been ass lately, we need another GTA. The online verson is filled with griefers and cheaters.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Hopefully it will take place 100 years in the future so they can properly shyt on Cyberpunk :ohlawd: