Where does the idea that white people only make unseasoned food come from?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Have you ever tasted traditional European food or researched the type of shyt they ate before they was exposed to other cultures?

They weren’t blessed with the spices of folks from tropical climates, which is why they’re naturally inclined to eat less flavorful foods and also why they love to explore various “ethnic” cuisines, especially after consuming alcohol.

London, the epicenter of European culture, was known for its horrible, bland tasting food up until this century, when they finally started embracing, and passing off as their own, African, West Indian, and Indian foods.

Even Fish and Chips was taken from the Jews who got the recipe and technique from the Moors in Spain and Portugal.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
The idea comes from the reality of it being the truth. :francis:
In this regard though Greeks,Italians,Spanish etc are not considered white. You can taste the culture in their food. We're talking British American White here, throw in the Scandinavians too. Food taste like wood. :huhldup:

Facts.

Greek, Italian, and Spanish cuisine is all influenced by the Moors, who introduced them to herbs, lemons, olives, and tomatoes, all those other white folks from remote parts of Europe the Moors didn’t bother to fukk with, ate the most disgusting shyt known to man until they encountered melanated folk.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't think I ever had British food until I stayed in this guest house in Thailand that was run by British people.

shyt was :scust:. I've had a lot of food with no taste and I've had a lot of food that was unhealthy, but I didn't know it was possible to cook shyt that was that unhealthy for you AND had that little taste at the same time. :francis:

I was like you in Thailand, hire cooks that cook Thai food for God's sake. :mjlol:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Everyone who has ever worked a job in the professional world has been to at least ONE "bring a dish to work" day... That's where we learn what these savages eat. Mayonnaise on shyt it has no business being on.... Dry and plain assed dishes with sprinkles of leaves on them... And a shytload of extremely undercooked meat that bleeds like a woman in labor once you cut into it.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Everyone who has ever worked a job in the professional world has been to at least ONE "bring a dish to work" day... That's where we learn what these savages eat. Mayonnaise on shyt it has no business being on.... Dry and plain assed dishes with sprinkles of leaves on them... And a shytload of extremely undercooked meat that bleeds like a woman in labor once you cut into it.

:whoa:

I fukkin hate mayo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

...And potato salad with Raisins.:lolbron::mjlol:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Because they really be trying to serve you shyt like this

etahbgirw8r11.jpg

:scust: Haram, Terefah, Unholy, .....

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
probably school lunch because restaurant white people food is good.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps

:russ: that office potluck. Op just needs to participate in one just once and it will answer his question.