Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I asked you a very specific question. Please answer the question.
And I'm asking you to further explain your question

Are you implying that planes should fly over the north pole to get from california to australia?

What is it about that route that you're curious about?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Once again, you are not understanding what I'm saying, on a fundamental level

You aren't explaining anything to me

You're repeating what you were told to be an explanation of how this system works

I'm showing you that what you observe doesn't line up with the math that is said to explain said system

The longitudinal position is irrelevant to what I'm trying to explain to you

As I said before, if the heliocentric model was valid, there would be a point where the sun is setting at like 11 am but it never does

Because what I'm telling you is easy to go and see for yourself, but you rather argue a bunch of concepts about what should be happening. You're only arguing is "why don't my numbers add up" when all you gotta do is conduct your own experiment. I'm not answering a question about why your numbers don't add up. Your reluctants to conduct these experiments is very telling.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And I'm asking you to further explain your question

Are you implying that planes should fly over the north pole to get from california to australia?

What is it about that route that you're curious about?

I'm curious as to why a plane leaving California to Australia flies South West to reach Australia. If Earth is flat, the plane should be flying north to reach Australia.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because what I'm telling you is easy to go and see for yourself, but you rather argue a bunch of concepts about what should be happening. You're only arguing is "why don't my numbers add up" when all you gotta do is conduct your own experiment. I'm not answering a question about why your numbers don't add up. Your reluctants to conduct these experiments is very telling.
I did conduct my own experiment

Which is why I know the numbers don't add up

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm curious as to why a plane leaving California to Australia flies South West to reach Australia. If Earth is flat, the plane should be flying north to reach Australia.
Again, what should the flight path be

What countries should the aircraft by flying over, if flying north

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Again, what should the flight path be

What countries should the aircraft by flying over, if flying north

I just said the plane should be flying north. Depending on the location of Australia, it would fly over Alaska, and the Far East Asian countries of China, Japan, Korea etc...

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Did you factor in the and take note of the differences of the solar day as well?
Once again, as ive said before, i defined both the sidereal day AND the solar day before showing why they dont make sense with respect to our observable reality

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I just said the plane should be flying north. Depending on the location of Australia, it would fly over Alaska, and the Far East Asian countries of China, Japan, Korea etc...
...ok

And this is based on what map exactly?

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Once again, as ive said before, i defined both the sidereal day AND the solar day before showing why they dont make sense with respect to our observable reality

Now what does this have to do with anything exactly? I've had to explain what a solar day was to you, now you're telling me about experiments you conducted back in God knows when involving solar days and sidereal days.
You have yet to make a sound argument as to why earth is flat.