Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Yall post this same garbage in every thread

"It would be impossible to fake because this white person told me so"

Please explain to me how Nixon was able to call the moon from a rotary phone with almost no delay in the signal??

Please be specific

The call was routed through mission control simply put..

Radio waves move at the speed of light which at the distance the moon is from the Earth I'm guessing would be a little over a second
That looks like a fisheye lens capturing footage underwater(are those not bubbles floating by?)
That's frost and condensation from the rocket.. the fuel used is extremely cold and literally shaken off the rocket from it's force as it launches

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
But we know thats its common knowledge that at any given point, government technology is at least 25 years ahead of civilian tech right?

Then that means the tech in 1969 was equivalent to approximately the tech we had in 1994 which would still make the Moon landing impossible to fake since it would look like this...​

This looks 'real' to you?​

:mjlol:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
The real question is why does every flat earthier have @Dafunkdoc_Unlimited on ignore???

It's kind of funny actually, lets keep it real, if they were serious wouldn't it make more sense to head over to an astrophysics forum and make their theories known to people who have an interest or specialize in that sort of thing?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Hannibal Fox said:
It's kind of funny actually, lets keep it real, if they were serious wouldn't it make more sense to head over to an astrophysics forum and make their theories known to people who have an interest or specialize in that sort of thing?

They wouldn't be able to understand the math due to dyscalculia and then Dunning-Kruger would kick-in and you'd have someone who barely understands calculus telling a physicist something like "Math doesn't accurately depict reality. I shouldn't be able to see that thing over there so, Earth is flat!!!"

:snoop:

Last edited:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Are all satellite tv companies in on the conspiracy too, they made up an entire industry to just to trick us? Whats my dish pointing to?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
The earth supposedly spins at 1000mph the equator

That rotation supposedly deceleratesto 0 mph at the north pole

This means that as one moves due north or due south, one should experience a DRASTIC change in the acceleration of the earth, with it speeding up as one starts north of the equator and moves south, and slowing down as one starts at the equator and moves north

NO ONE has ever observed this but ive already gone over this tons of times

Perfect example of someone talking out of their ass. I guess you've never heard of conservation of momentum since that's why you won't feel any drastic change as even though the Earth rotates at enormous speed, it still takes 24 hours to make ONE rotation regardless of your position on the planet.

If you go to a playground, stand on the outer edge of a merry-go-round and spin it in a complete circle over 24 hours, you'd feel nothing. Same would happen if you stood in the center.

Speed is relative, not absolute.

:snooze:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
xCivicx said:
Once again, as ive said before, i defined both the sidereal day AND the solar day before showing why they dont make sense with respect to our observable reality

:sas1:

Actually, you didn't since you stated that a sidereal day measures the Earth's rotation in regards to the Sun when that is the definition of a solar day........:sas2:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because it wasn't in this thread that we had the conversation. We had this same conversation about 2-3 weeks ago.
We definitely had this conversation before. That's why I told you that I was repeating myself. Are you being intellectually dishonest?
And nowhere at any point did you "define" the solar day for me, because ive had that exact same convo with other posters up to 2 years ago

And once again, i defined the term before proving that it doesnt line up with this reality every time ive had this convo, predating the one im having with you

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Again, the avg person in Europe 1493 didn't go to the Caribbean. It's a fukking stupid argument. The avg person hasn't gone to the bottom of the ocean either. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's an argument founded in a ignorance.

It's fukking expensive. Millionaires and billionaires have paid to go up, what were they sworn to secrecy?

Idiots using the technology daily while denying it's existence
Again, stop quoting me with emotional outbursts

You in here furious that you believe in something that you will NEVER prove OR experience and i know better smh