Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
People don’t really believe flat earth theory do they? Wouldn’t that fukk with all kinds of physical laws and stuff:russ:

Wouldn’t airplanes fly over the edge?!

What about ships? Ya’ll are hilarious!

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People don’t really believe flat earth theory do they? Wouldn’t that fukk with all kinds of physical laws and stuff:russ:

Wouldn’t airplanes fly over the edge?!

What about ships? Ya’ll are hilarious!

They can't even show you an accurate map of the flat Earth. And posters are making claims that are literally impossible on a flat Earth as proof that Earth is flat.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They can't even show you an accurate map of the flat Earth. And posters are making claims that are literally impossible on a flat Earth as proof that Earth is flat.
The globe map that you cling to isnt accurate, you know this right?

And that has absolutely nothing to do with flat earth

Heliocentrists will tell you that that map is not accurate so im really not sure why youre harping on this point because its extremely hypocritical

And yet again, my sidereal/solar day question goes ignored

Geordi

All Star
Daps
The cgi factory isnt a secret

NASA gets billions of dollars a year and even THEY tell you that their pics are photoshopped

You just choose not to believe them because you're emotionally/religiously attached to the idea of "outer space"

Also, please explain how an intercontinental missile can prove that space is a real place that rockets can go thanks
This is cgi, big difference:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The globe map that you cling to isnt accurate, you know this right?

And that has absolutely nothing to do with flat earth

Heliocentrists will tell you that that map is not accurate so im really not sure why youre harping on this point because its extremely hypocritical

And yet again, my sidereal/solar day question goes ignored

If the globe model isn't accurate, then do planes use to globe model to reach their destinations accurately? You can check flights in real time for yourself. I've provided you the website and app in a previous thread

What question did you ask about sidereal and solar days?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If the globe model isn't accurate, then do planes use to globe model to reach their destinations accurately? You can check flights in real time for yourself. I've provided you the website and app in a previous thread

What question did you ask about sidereal and solar days?
And i addressed flight paths multiple times in multiple threads that you dont want to go back and read

Once again, the globe earth map is not accurate AT ALL, as per your own fellow heliocentrists. Thats a fact

Why every world map you're looking at is WRONG: Africa, China and India are distorted despite access to accurate satellite data | Daily Mail Online

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@KodeBlue

Ok so according to heliocentric theory, even though our clocks operate on a full 24 hour time scale, the earth supposedly makes 1 full rotation every 23 hours and 56 minutes, not every 24 hours

Thats what a sidereal day is, a 23:56 hour full rotation instead of a 24:00 hour full rotation

So using some simple math, we can map out the sun's position in the sky at any given point in time

Example: you walk outside on december 1 to watch the sun set at 7:00 oclock on the dot.

According to the idea of a "sidereal day", the earth will make another full rotation in 23:56, not 24:00, which is what our clocks go to

So you go outside on december 2 at 7pm to see the sun set, but it should have set 4 minutes before that, at 6:56 since the earth supposedly makes 1 full rotation every 23:56

Then on december 3, the sun should be setting 4 minutes before that, at 6:52

Each day after that, the sun SHOULD be setting 4 minutes earlier than the previous day, according to heliocentric theory

Mathing that out over the course of 1 month, 30 days multiplied by 4 minutes a day is 120

There should be a 120 minute difference between the time that the sun sets on December 1 and the time that the sun sets on december 30, meaning a 7pm sunset on the 1st SHOULD become a 5pm sunset at the end of that month, then a 3pm sunset at the end of january, then a 1 pm sunset at the end of feburary, then an 11am sunset at the end of march and so on

Literally NONE OF US observe this and no human ever has. The sun sets with regularity all year, at around the same time(give or take daylight savings time)

The logical conclusion drawn from this, is that the earth is stationary and the sun circles above us in the sky with extremely accurate regularity, which completely disproves heliocentric theory

And if the sun rotates above us so perfectly, that means its aimed at us, which means something/someone aimed it at us

I hope that makes sense

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And i addressed flight paths multiple times in multiple threads that you dont want to go back and read

Once again, the globe earth map is not accurate AT ALL, as per your own fellow heliocentrists. Thats a fact

Why every world map you're looking at is WRONG: Africa, China and India are distorted despite access to accurate satellite data | Daily Mail Online

You have yet to address flight paths. I'd love to see how you'll explain that shyt.

Your article has nothing to do with my question. We are all aware that those world maps are distorted. Furthest from the equator are greatly exaggerated. We know this.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You have yet to address flight paths. I'd love to see how you'll explain that shyt.
Ive addressed them multiple times in multiple threads

I even linked the threads but you said you didnt want to go back through and read them, which isnt my fault:yeshrug:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

It feels like I've answered this question already.
A sidereal day is related to the stars so, yes the Earth with be at the same location in relation to the stars in just under 24 hours, however, a solar day is where they sun is in ...,........matter of fact I did answer this question already.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Do you have cliff notes or anything?
Nope because the cliff notes would still be multiple walls of text

There are multiple reasons why flight is extremely illogical on a spinning ball but ill give you a taste of one of the many proofs:

The earth supposedly spins at 1000mph the equator

That rotation supposedly deceleratesto 0 mph at the north pole

This means that as one moves due north or due south, one should experience a DRASTIC change in the acceleration of the earth, with it speeding up as one starts north of the equator and moves south, and slowing down as one starts at the equator and moves north

NO ONE has ever observed this but ive already gone over this tons of times

Thats just one of many proofs

Plane flight in ANY cardinal direction is illogical, on a spinning ball