Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Geordi

All Star
Daps
But we know thats its common knowledge that at any given point, government technology is at least 25 years ahead of civilian tech right?
So they had life-like cgi in the 1970's too, before Atari graphics?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It feels like I've answered this question already.
A sidereal day is related to the stars so, yes the Earth with be at the same location in relation to the stars in just under 24 hours, however, a solar day is where they sun is in ...,........matter of fact I did answer this question already.
So again, your post doesnt answer my question at all

I know what a sidereal day is because i define it in every thread before disproving it

The issue is that you refuse to actually try and conceptualize what im asking

What youre not understanding is that according to heliocentric theory and how it defines the solar system, the block of time that the average human should be experiencing sunlight SHOULD shift back and forth between noon and midnight on our clocks but it doesnt

Last edited:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nope because the cliff notes would still be multiple walls of text

There are multiple reasons why flight is extremely illogical on a spinning ball but ill give you a taste of one of the many proofs:

The earth supposedly spins at 1000mph the equator

That rotation supposedly deceleratesto 0 mph at the north pole

This means that as one moves due north or due south, one should experience a DRASTIC change in the acceleration of the earth, with it speeding up as one starts north of the equator and moves south, and slowing down as one starts at the equator and moves north

NO ONE has ever observed this but ive already gone over this tons of times

Thats just one of many proofs

Plane flight in ANY cardinal direction is illogical, on a spinning ball

That was a bunch of nothing. If a Plane is flying from California to Australia, on a flat earth, why doesn't the plane travel north? Going by the flight tracker a flight from California to Australia ALWAY flies south. How can this be ??

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So again, your post doesnt answer my question at all

I know what a sidereal day is because i define it in every thread before disproving it

The issue is that you refuse to actually try and conceptualize what im asking

What youre not understanding is that according to heliocentric theory and how it defines the solar system, the block of time that the average human should be experiencing sunlight SHOULD shift back and forth between noon and midnight on our clocks but it doesnt

I've answered your question before in the previous debate a couple of weeks ago. You keep ignoring the answer and saying that people are not answering the question.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That was a bunch of nothing. If a Plane is flying from California to Australia, on a flat earth, why doesn't the plane travel north? Going by the flight tracker a flight from California to Australia ALWAY flies south. How can this be ??
Nah thats actual physics

Thats literally how the laws of motion work in the reality:francis:

No different than getting on a merry go round

The farther from center you go, the faster you feel like youre moving

Are you asking why planes dont fly over the north pole or...?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I've answered your question before in the previous debate a couple of weeks ago. You keep ignoring the answer and saying that people are not answering the question.
Because youre not

If it takes 23:56 to make a full circle, the extra 4 minutes of spin will offset the sunset to a COMPLETELY different time eventually

Again, you arent understanding what im asking

A few non flat earth brehs on here have been able to understand though

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Because youre not

If it takes 23:56 to make a full circle, the extra 4 minutes of spin will offset the sunset to a COMPLETELY different time eventually

Again, you arent understanding what im asking

A few non flat earth brehs on here have been able to understand though

I understand what you're saying, but you're using a you're but you have two additional forces that come into play as well if you're talking about a sunrise and a sunset which is the sun's longitudinal position in the sky, and the fact that a Solar Day is slight over 24 hours and slightly under 24 hours. there are more moving parts to this than you are willing to acknowledge.

That's why we have leap years.

I have most definitely explained this to you before in the previous thread.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah thats actual physics

Thats literally how the laws of motion work in the reality:francis:

No different than getting on a merry go round

The farther from center you go, the faster you feel like youre moving

Are you asking why planes dont fly over the north pole or...?

I asked you a very specific question. Please answer the question.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I understand what you're saying, but you're using a you're but you have two additional forces that come into play as well if you're talking about a sunrise and a sunset which is the sun's longitudinal position in the sky, and the fact that a Solar Day is slight over 24 hours and slightly under 24 hours. there are more moving parts to this than you are willing to acknowledge.

That's why we have leap years.

I have most definitely explained this to you before in the previous thread.
Once again, you are not understanding what I'm saying, on a fundamental level

You aren't explaining anything to me

You're repeating what you were told to be an explanation of how this system works

I'm showing you that what you observe doesn't line up with the math that is said to explain said system

The longitudinal position is irrelevant to what I'm trying to explain to you

As I said before, if the heliocentric model was valid, there would be a point where the sun is setting at like 11 am but it never does