Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
If the ISS is fake and they use a combination of CGI, the Zero-Gee plane, green screen and wires, how did NASA do this live broadcast for 15+ minutes straight with NO cuts.....​

It would require some type of eyewear for the astronaut to interact with CGI objects, the Zero-Gee plane can only simulate weightlessness for about 30 seconds, it'd take several harnesses to keep the wires from interfering with his movement and even then it would be very restrictive so as not to give away the SFX, and several months to put it all together......but this was done in REAL TIME.

:ohhh:

Annunaki / lizard tech. They live under the ground. They evolved from snakes.

The Biggest Secret: Do Reptilian-Human Hybrids Run Our World?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
You sound ridiculous. Theres no atmosphere in space everything should be visible

The atmosphere obstructs literally everything in our reality that's further than 100 miles yet you cant comprehend not being able to see high altitude balloona through the atmosphere??​

The balloons are only 20 miles up, not in space. Should be able to see them with binoculars. I know I can see NYC from Atlantic Highlands, NJ, without binoculars and that's about 50 miles away.​

So, if the atmosphere blocks everything 100 miles away, why can we see the Moon/Sun? Are they less than 100 miles away? If so, how far are they and can you show how to calculate the distance to them?​

:popcorn:

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
??

Huh?

You didnt even know that the globe earth map isnt accurate

You havent been able to conceptualize the solar system as a moving system at all

Where is this arrogance coming from??

What are you talking about? Show me where I said that I was unaware that the globe Earth maps was inaccurate. Not only did I acknowledge that it was inaccurate, I told you how and why it was inaccurate.

My hubris comes from the fact that every time we have these debates you get washed. You deflect, conflate and lie. Your argument has been picked apart by multiple people on multiple fronts multiple times. You went so far as to use evidence that Earth is a sphere as an argument that Earth is flat, and couldn't explain what you were showing us.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So if you knew where to find a flat earth map that you believed to be accurate, why did yoy keep asking me to post one?

I don't believe any flat Earth map to be accurate because the earth isn't flat. I asked to explain to me why a plane flying from Cali to Australia flies South West as it should on the globe model, instead of flying north of any other direction in which would be indicative of a flat Earth. You have yet to answer that question.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
And nowhere at any point did you "define" the solar day for me, because ive had that exact same convo with other posters up to 2 years ago

And once again, i defined the term before proving that it doesnt line up with this reality every time ive had this convo, predating the one im having with you

If you were already aware of what a solar day was then you would know why, and be able to articulate why your question makes absolutely no sense in regards to sun/rise sets be vastly earlier than what we can clearly observe.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Yet none are visible in any photo of earth fro space ever:francis:

There size relative to earth would be like trying to see Yankee stadium from the ISS.. And even that comparison is off as they'd be even smaller than that..

Gibberish

I've given you an exact reason and you write it off as gibberish

Nothing else needs to be said

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
There size relative to earth would be like trying to see Yankee stadium from the ISS.. And even that comparison is off as they'd be even smaller than that..

I've given you an exact reason and you write it off as gibberish

Nothing else needs to be said
Tried to get that through to him, by showing a photo taken from a plane at cruising altitude and you couldn't make out any vehicles below and that's ~6.5 miles. He doesn't comprehend scale at all so it's a waste of time.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
:sas1:

One more thing so this imbecile stops thinking he understands what he's arguing against......​

Sidereal days aren't used to measure the amount of hours in a day on Earth, you stupid, scientifically/logically illiterate mothafukka.

What’s more is that by acknowledging the existence of sidereal days, you just confirmed that the Earth is not stationary

:sas2:

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
p-pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson.jpg

Say “sidereal day” again!!! I dare you!!! I double dare you!!!