Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Now what does this have to do with anything exactly? I've had to explain what a solar day was to you, now you're telling me about experiments you conducted back in God knows when involving solar days and sidereal days.
You have yet to make a sound argument as to why earth is flat.
Nah youre not actually reading my posts for comprehension

You most definitely did not explain what a solar day is to me as i explained in that sidereal day/solar day post i quoted into here from another thread

If youre gonna continue not actually reading my posts tell me now so that i can stop responding

Once again, nowhere in here or any other thread did you explain what a solar day is

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Again @KodeBlue how are you explaining to me what a solar day is when i mention the term before you in this thread?

The globe map that you cling to isnt accurate, you know this right?

And that has absolutely nothing to do with flat earth

Heliocentrists will tell you that that map is not accurate so im really not sure why youre harping on this point because its extremely hypocritical

And yet again, my sidereal/solar day question goes ignored

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah youre not actually reading my posts for comprehension

You most definitely did not explain what a solar day is to me as i explained in that sidereal day/solar day post i quoted into here from another thread

If youre gonna continue not actually reading my posts tell me now so that i can stop responding

Once again, nowhere in here or any other thread did you explain what a solar day is

We definitely had this conversation before. That's why I told you that I was repeating myself. Are you being intellectually dishonest?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
How come the Sun is visible for 24 hours straight in the North AND South pole, but its speed across the sky remains constant at both even though the distance travelled is different because of geometry if the Earth is flat?​

:jbhmm:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
KodeBlue" said:
We definitely had this conversation before. That's why I told you that I was repeating myself. Are you being intellectually dishonest?

He doesn't believe the nonsense he's spouting so there's nothing 'intellectual' about his assertion. He's just gullible and parroting things he heard in youtube videos from bold-faced liars and conmen.

That's why he put me on ignore. I caught him in a lie and he can't argue his way out of it with math or science since he's illiterate in both disciplines and no Flat Earther has yet refuted anything I've asked on youtube.

:sas2:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
The average person in western countries has been in a jet and flown

Have you been in a rocket and gone to space?? How was it??
Again, the avg person in Europe 1493 didn't go to the Caribbean. It's a fukking stupid argument. The avg person hasn't gone to the bottom of the ocean either. Doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's an argument founded in a ignorance.

It's fukking expensive. Millionaires and billionaires have paid to go up, what were they sworn to secrecy?

Idiots using the technology daily while denying it's existence

Last edited:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
904 said:
Interactive graphic: See every satellite orbiting earth

Somebody sent me this link a while back

Cool little graphic showing every active satellite orbiting Earth and telling how far up they are..

The ISS is far more massive than any of the others..

The ISS is also only about 400 mi. above Earth while most satellites are about 20,000 mi. up.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Rekkapryde said:
thought everyone knew this :dead:

Only scientifically dishonest people believe that nonsense. The rockets curve to conserve fuel as it takes less fuel to put an object into orbit so that it's lateral speed matches it's falling speed. If you launched a rocket straight up, it would have to reach about 400 miles in altitude, turn 90 degrees to lay on its side, then accelerate to about 4.7 mi./sec. to avoid coming back down.​

:snooze: