Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
If the Earth is flat, how come I can't see Europe or Africa from New Jersey on a clear day since it's a straight line to them over the Atlantic Ocean?

If you answer with 'Perspective' or something to that effect, then, please, show me the math that proves just how far I should be able to see before the 'vanishing point'.

In addition, how much altitude would I have to gain in order to see those continents as they're 3,600 mi. away?

:jbhmm:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They put cameras on rockets all the time.

Im talking about a camera facing PERPENDICULAR to the rocket, not parallel

Also preferably with 0 cutaways. This vodeo has at least 2

Also, the usual no stars or satellites in this clip

And as usual, yall continue to ignore my sidereal/solar day question

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I asked you a question breh. If you don't believe in German Mechanical Engineering because it was developed during/around WW2, do you only fly propeller? You can't believe in jets.
The average person in western countries has been in a jet and flown

Have you been in a rocket and gone to space?? How was it??

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Its easier for them to believe there's a secret CGI factory churning out daily fully lifelike videos of astronauts eating pizza, than we have the technology to send rockets to space. When there are such things as nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles.
The cgi factory isnt a secret

NASA gets billions of dollars a year and even THEY tell you that their pics are photoshopped

You just choose not to believe them because you're emotionally/religiously attached to the idea of "outer space"

Also, please explain how an intercontinental missile can prove that space is a real place that rockets can go thanks

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Except this supposed 'lie' isn't based on anything. There's no substance to support it. So I'm not the one with the narrative. Nazi lies sounds alot more like an invented narrative.

If they can't do what they were invented to do, and the position that they can do it is supported by some of the best minds on the planet, it falls on the other side to PROVE they don't.
Just because you have no faith in your own ability to observe your reality(so you defer to your science priests to tell you what to think), that doesn't mean that we all share your mental deficiency

The "best minds in the world" also believe that the african is genetically inferior to the european so you believe this too correct??

Last edited:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
lol, ok breh

Moon Landing Footage Would Have Been Impossible to Fake. Here's Why. | Live Science

Which argument do you disagree with? You have to come with a LOGICAL rebuttal...not "oh I don't believe cause...feelings"

And I like how now we're on the moon landing btw. I think it was understood if you don't believe in magical space ships, you didn't believe in the moon landing.

On a side note, why didn't the US scream fake news on Yuri Gagarin? I mean that would have been the ultimate embarrassment to the USSR.
Yall post this same garbage in every thread

"It would be impossible to fake because this white person told me so"

Please explain to me how Nixon was able to call the moon from a rotary phone with almost no delay in the signal??

Please be specific