Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
KyokushinKarateMan said:
Look I’m just going to ask you straight up. Where do Apollo space rockets go when they blast off from flat earth? :jbhmm:

IDK what happens on a Flat Earth, but here in reality the boosters and discarded stages of rockets come back to Earth. Some of them burn up on reentry, others splash down in the oceans and are recovered by the Navy/NASA, others just come down and do this.....​

Geordi

All Star
Daps
If the ISS is fake and they use a combination of CGI, the Zero-Gee plane, green screen and wires, how did NASA do this live broadcast for 15+ minutes straight with NO cuts.....​

It would require some type of eyewear for the astronaut to interact with CGI objects, the Zero-Gee plane can only simulate weightlessness for about 30 seconds, it'd take several harnesses to keep the wires from interfering with his movement and even then it would be very restrictive so as not to give away the SFX, and several months to put it all together......but this was done in REAL TIME.

:ohhh:

Its easier for them to believe there's a secret CGI factory churning out daily fully lifelike videos of astronauts eating pizza, than we have the technology to send rockets to space. When there are such things as nuclear intercontinental ballistic missiles.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
what’s the lie? That there’s no such thing as rockets or that they don’t reach space?
You don't get one without the other, sorry. The rockets we're speaking on were specifically designed to reach "space" altitudes. Calling everything developed in the last 80 years "Nazi lies" doesn't change that.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
There's no difference between this argument and somebody in the middle of Europe screaming in 1493 that Columbus came back with fake news. He should have fallen of the edge of the world, and was really just chilling in Africa. Although that version of history would've worked out better for a lot of people.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no difference between this argument and somebody in the middle of Europe screaming in 1493 that Columbus came back with fake news. He should have fallen of the edge of the world, and was really just chilling in Africa. Although that version of history would've worked out better for a lot of people.

Your logic fails as information of the world today is widely available everywhere and back then information was highly controlled by the state.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You don't get one without the other, sorry. The rockets we're speaking on were specifically designed to reach "space" altitudes. Calling everything developed in the last 80 years "Nazi lies" doesn't change that.

No breh. The lie is that they can reach space. The lie is not that there are rockets.

Just because you have a narrative to protect doesn’t change anything :yeshrug:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
No breh. The lie is that they can reach space. The lie is not that there are rockets.

Just because you have a narrative to protect doesn’t change anything :yeshrug:
Except this supposed 'lie' isn't based on anything. There's no substance to support it. So I'm not the one with the narrative. Nazi lies sounds alot more like an invented narrative.

If they can't do what they were invented to do, and the position that they can do it is supported by some of the best minds on the planet, it falls on the other side to PROVE they don't.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Except this supposed 'lie' isn't based on anything.

So you say while others disregard part or all of the "we went to space" belief based on inconsistencies in the official report. Like the one wear the “first footprint” doesn’t match the shoe they say Neil Armstrong was wearing

There's no substance to support it. So I'm not the one with the narrative. Nazi lies sounds alot more like an invented narrative.

If they can't do what they were invented to do, and the position that they can do it is supported by some of the best minds on the planet, it falls on the other side to PROVE they don't.

Bruh it’s on them to prove that they went not on people to prove they didn’t. Their fake movie set production doesn’t cut it
:yeshrug:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
So you say while others disregard part or all of the "we went to space" belief based on inconsistencies in the official report. Like the one wear the “first footprint” doesn’t match the shoe they say Neil Armstrong was wearing

Bruh it’s on them to prove that they went not on people to prove they didn’t. Their fake movie set production doesn’t cut it
:yeshrug:
lol, ok breh

Moon Landing Footage Would Have Been Impossible to Fake. Here's Why. | Live Science

Which argument do you disagree with? You have to come with a LOGICAL rebuttal...not "oh I don't believe cause...feelings"

And I like how now we're on the moon landing btw. I think it was understood if you don't believe in magical space ships, you didn't believe in the moon landing.

On a side note, why didn't the US scream fake news on Yuri Gagarin? I mean that would have been the ultimate embarrassment to the USSR.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol, ok breh

Moon Landing Footage Would Have Been Impossible to Fake. Here's Why. | Live Science

Which argument do you disagree with? You have to come with a LOGICAL rebuttal...not "oh I don't believe cause...feelings"

And I like how now we're on the moon landing btw. I think it was understood if you don't believe in magical space ships, you didn't believe in the moon landing.

On a side note, why didn't the US scream fake news on Yuri Gagarin? I mean that would have been the ultimate embarrassment to the USSR.

1. The article is a rehash of articles before with the same info. Nothing is added as it's own.

2. Why would US scream over something they knew was in stratosphere and not in space?