Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
How can clouds be illuminated from the bottom during sunrise/sunset if the Sun never goes below the clouds on a Flat Earth.....​

What powers the Sun, Moon and stars so they emit light for the thousands of years they've been observed by human beings?

Why can I see just half the Sun when it rises over the ocean on a clear day here on the East Coast or sets on the ocean on the West Coast?​

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
:mjlol:

If that statement was from myself or another poster who disagrees with the NASA lie they would be labeled as white nationalist.
I asked you a question breh. If you don't believe in German Mechanical Engineering because it was developed during/around WW2, do you only fly propeller? You can't believe in jets.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
If the ISS is fake and they use a combination of CGI, the Zero-Gee plane, green screen and wires, how did NASA do this live broadcast for 15+ minutes straight with NO cuts.....​

It would require some type of eyewear for the astronaut to interact with CGI objects, the Zero-Gee plane can only simulate weightlessness for about 30 seconds, it'd take several harnesses to keep the wires from interfering with his movement and even then it would be very restrictive so as not to give away the SFX, and several months to put it all together......but this was done in REAL TIME.

:ohhh:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
If the ISS is fake and they use a combination of CGI, the Zero-Gee plane, green screen and wires, how did NASA do this live broadcast for 15+ minutes straight with NO cuts.....​

It would require some type of eyewear for the astronaut to interact with CGI objects, the Zero-Gee plane can only simulate weightlessness for about 30 seconds, it'd take several harnesses to keep the wires from interfering with his movement and even then it would be very restrictive so as not to give away the SFX, and several months to put it all together......but this was done in REAL TIME.

:ohhh:

The you go hyping up Nazi lies :troll:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
HiphopRelated said:
The you go hyping up Nazi lies :troll:

Lemme guess, someone brought up Wehrner Von Braun like his association with the whole space program somehow "tainted" it?​

Well, he sure doesn't sound like much of a Nazi in this clip......​

I guess Affirmative Action and the EEOC are part of the 'conspiracy', too.

:mjlol: