Whenever You see another black person out in public....

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
quick what up or head nod to all the brehs or friendly looking ladies if I'm in a non black area

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
breh,as a brother i gotta warn you ,your on circle jerk central please dont come with an opinon different to the majority especially in racial discussions.

you will be seen as either white or a c00n,only a few posters practise critcal thinking round these parts :mjcry:
Bro you be surprised what these dudes in that circle jerk were saying in their neg comments I called all type of c00ns and other racists names but these dudes supposed be "pro-black".:childplease:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Prynce

Daps
I stay in a vastly majority black area and city so I really don't feel the need. :manny:

However I never feel scared to do it because I know I'm gonna get love back. People here for the most part are friendly.

Barnett115

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I live in a area with a lot of Blacks so no.

Plus, younger people up north arent really about speaking to strangers.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I do when I'm outside of NY. In NY most don't make that eye contact. I find that older Black people will head nod or speak. I always make it a point to acknowledge older Black women or hold the door.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always acknowledge other Black people, I can't walk past Black people without speaking, it doesn't feel right.
Unless you live in a city that's mostly white I call bullshyt on this.

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I'm always acknowledging my people when I'm out. Either a "what's up Afrikan" or a simple "hey how you doin" especially when I make eye contact with them. Sometimes it catches them off guard and I don't get that verbal response back or I get that :wtb:or :usure: look from them.

A few weeks ago I got on an elevator and there was another brother on there so I greeted him. We chopped it up briefly. the brother smelled like alcohol & weed I didn't trip. I figured since we're at a hospital that brother might be going through something. :sadcam: As soon as he stepped off the elevator the 1st person to make a negative comment about him was this older black woman. Then her cac ass co-worker asked me If I knew him. I replied "no" then I get hit with "it appeared as if you guys knew each other" from another cac. me::shaq2: So instantly I'm thinking to myself, what the fukk did this afrikan do before I got on this elevator :mindblown: ?? Then I dropped a lug on the older black woman and told her that we're out here killing each other & doing each other in because we aint go no connection to each other so I speak when I see my people:manny:... The rest of that elevator ride was quiet as hell.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
its not how it used to be

when i was young, my grandad would speak to every black person we passed by and there was a mutual respect across the board from young to old. even if someone looked like they didnt want to be bothered they would still speak and keep it moving

now cats will give you the evil eye if you speak or just flat out hit you with a "do i know you?"...people dont give a fukk about eachother anymore. we're all just alone out here in the world :sadcam: