Whenever You see another black person out in public....

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:manny:
in my home country, i don't feel the need cause we 95% black(population).
when i was in europe though, i always gave a nod and always got one back (or vice versa)
it was kinda comforting for some reason!!

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:manny:
in my home country, i don't feel the need cause we 95% black(population).
when i was in europe though, i always gave a nod and always got one back (or vice versa)
it was kinda comforting for some reason!!

Yeah whenever Im in Europe with the fam. African women would wave at my mom and give her their spot in long lines:lolbron:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Whenever You see another black person out in public....

Idk breh I been black my whole life I treat everybody the same say what up, smile and be positive because I treat people the way I would want to be treated. Plus you never know you might be a a$$hole to a person in Wal Mart and go to a job interview and find out that person is the hiring manager.
not that serious, Its like y'all soo insecure or something

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch nikka you copping pleas like a snitch in prison trying to get protective custody.

YOU challeneged "anybody in NC" now YOU running when the challenge gets accepted.

You not about that life you lil hillbilly ass nikka and you just got exposed for it. Take the L and learn ya lesson.
Breh what's sup don't play p*ssy it's almost that time

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
I'm always acknowledging my people when I'm out. Either a "what's up Afrikan" or a simple "hey how you doin" especially when I make eye contact with them. Sometimes it catches them off guard and I don't get that verbal response back or I get that :wtb:or :usure: look from them.

A few weeks ago I got on an elevator and there was another brother on there so I greeted him. We chopped it up briefly. the brother smelled like alcohol & weed I didn't trip. I figured since we're at a hospital that brother might be going through something. :sadcam: As soon as he stepped off the elevator the 1st person to make a negative comment about him was this older black woman. Then her cac ass co-worker asked me If I knew him. I replied "no" then I get hit with "it appeared as if you guys knew each other" from another cac. me::shaq2: So instantly I'm thinking to myself, what the fukk did this afrikan do before I got on this elevator :mindblown: ?? Then I dropped a lug on the older black woman and told her that we're out here killing each other & doing each other in because we aint go no connection to each other so I speak when I see my people:manny:... The rest of that elevator ride was quiet as hell.

man some of these older black women are the worst. had a incident just today lucky shes elderly, i guess thats what they're relying on to prevent people from going off on them. just extra for no reason...