Whenever You see another black person out in public....

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Niqqa come to Fayetteville I happily off you faggit

Just like I thought, pop sh!t then back down like the little spineless c00n fakkit you are.

This country fried fukk nikka went from "if you in NC we can run the fade" to "butbubut come to fayetteville i'll off you :mjcry: "

You not bout them kinda problems weak nikka, stay in your lane and you wont get exposed like this in the future :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
X
You said in another post you were raised mostly around yts, right? Small town? If you try to acknowledge every black person you see in NYC you'll get this:usure:or this :birdman:We're everywhere and we're from everywhere so black people don't see each other as connected that way. And there are so many of us people don't feel the need for that kind of camaraderie. It sucks but there really isn't "a black community".
I went to uni in Manhattan, though. It crazy white and even so most black students were on that:mjpls:so I stopped trying to connect with them.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just like I thought, pop sh!t then back down like the little spineless c00n fakkit you are.

This country fried fukk nikka went from "if you in NC we can run the fade" to "butbubut come to fayetteville i'll off you :mjcry: "

You not bout them kinda problems weak nikka, stay in your lane and you wont get exposed like this in the future :ufdup:
Expose deez nuts fukk boy them hands waiting on you

And if you come you better come by yourself or won't leave Fayetteville

I'm not driving to Durham for no :duck:troll who take pictures with paper towels around his face holding a c00n list like fake ass coli militant would I cant take niqqas like you serious leading niqqas on a wild goose chase:mjlol:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Nope. If I don't have a reason to speak to them, I don't, especially since I have headphones on 90% of the time.
There is no real reason to. Its different if we are in the same establishment, though, and happen to be in proximity. I don't give anyone
time unless there is a reason though so....:yeshrug:

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At men too? I or any other guy can take that the wrong way...

Yup hahah. Actually I smiled at the random construction worker and he offered to take me out for a beer. It's rare to see black construction workers so finna take him up on his offer.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Stfu indica
man what the fukk is going on here
22458.jpg
:dead:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Expose deez nuts fukk boy them hands waiting on you

And if you come you better come by yourself or won't leave Fayetteville

I'm not driving to Durham for no :duck:troll who take pictures with paper towels around his face holding a c00n list like fake ass coli militant would I cant take niqqas like you serious leading niqqas on a wild goose chase:mjlol:

bytch nikka you copping pleas like a snitch in prison trying to get protective custody.

YOU challeneged "anybody in NC" now YOU running when the challenge gets accepted.

You not about that life you lil hillbilly ass nikka and you just got exposed for it. Take the L and learn ya lesson.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Nope and the bolded portion is why. I can't stand being friendly to strangers who respond that way whether they're black or non black.
I always acknowledge another black person, older folk reciprocate, while younger people hit me with :birdman: or :rudy:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You said in another post you were raised mostly around yts, right? Small town? If you try to acknowledge every black person you see in NYC you'll get this:usure:or this :birdman:We're everywhere and we're from everywhere so black people don't see each other as connected that way. And there are so many of us people don't feel the need for that kind of camaraderie. It sucks but there really isn't "a black community".
I went to uni in Manhattan, though. It crazy white and even so most black students were on that:mjpls:so I stopped trying to connect with them.

Where you from? Most people from nyc go to a cuny or suny