When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Daps
what is a nerd...

Just someone who's intellectually smart...

Nerds, can be @ssholes.
Nerds can be extroverted.
Nerds can be players
Nerds can be in shape.

The ones I go for tend to be introverted, married to their studies, athletic. A well-rounded nerd.

But Huey Lewis and the News (do you like them?) told me its hip to be square. :to:

Guess a thugging I will go.

No thugging allowed :beli:

:dj2:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
deductive reasoning here folks...

strawman-motivational.jpg
I've heard plenty of women say it. Every Black Man in his 20's have.

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
any woman who make that comment is usually the type of woman u want to avoid..

she basically told u how she is.. i cant stand bad boys but i rather suck them off than a boring good guy until im 30 and pregnant or get hurt so bad then ill go after the good dude.

no wonder so many dudes get use. these guys dont fukking listen clearly what a woman says

Daps
any woman who make that comment is usually the type of woman u want to avoid..

she basically told u how she is.. i cant stand bad boys but i rather suck them off than a boring good guy until im 30 and pregnant or get hurt so bad then ill go after the good dude.

no wonder so many dudes get use. these guys dont fukking listen clearly what a woman says

These girls happen to be the easiest as well so thirsty guys won't give a fukk till she calls you 2 months later with some news.

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
A well-rounded nerd

THIS. Any woman saying the OP stuff is also going to be the one with 3 BDs that don't give a f. Trust me, I have friends like this. They are also the ones who call me 'LUCKY' for always finding such good guys. I don't call it luck- I prefer intelligence over some street cred any day. Much sexier.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Meh. Bad guys are overrated and bad for business.

Most "bad boys" I've known can't get a job because they have a criminal record so they skirt by in life living on borrowed money and bullshyt side jobs. The girls just like the image..they don't want a ring from a guy like that.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
There is a book how to date a black women without beating her black ass, I remember the hamster permabanned one of my accounts for posting it.

Anyways this chick is ratchet anyways.
Potty mouth, nasty ASD tattoos, scandalous pictures, ugly ass wig.

Fun for broads like these is basically drama, confrontations, and constant breakups it fuels
them . Trying to tame the bad boy the wild stallion then cry when a rotten Apple is a rottenapple.

Women llike these don't eben deserve a good man . And the 'good guys' they get are just spineless SIMPs who take disrespect.
I was fukking :dead: when I read this