When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Thats why nikkas like me are winning. Corporate nikka but after 5pm, you'll catch a nikka in the hood spot. :jawalrus:

You're a Black Woman's dream brah

tumblr_m7qh2lzc6s1r2gow4o1_500.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Well by that definition I may be the biggest square on the coli. I don't drink, smoke, club, or even listen to rap.

I'd rather read a book than hit the town.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Who cares about that edgy ish just be yourself. I refuse to change or out on a act for anyone :pacspit: if they don't like it.

Putting on an act to impress someone is simping.

I'd probably be considered a square by ratchets but ah well

Word... I learned this in high school. Any woman that I have to put up an act with or behave out of character with ain't worth the time. :yeshrug: Even if it means that you're considered a lame.

Life is so much easier when you accept that you may be a lame or a square you just go :ehh: and accept it.

I'll probably find an equally as lame chick to settle down with and live happily ever after :ahh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:obama:

Word... I learned this in high school. Any woman that I have to put up an act with or behave out of character with ain't worth the time. :yeshrug: Even if it means that you're considered a lame.

Life is so much easier when you accept that you may be a lame or a square you just go :ehh: and accept it.

I'll probably find an equally as lame chick to settle down with and live happily ever after :ahh: