When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Theresa-Randle-Feet-285787.jpg

:whoo: those heels look so smooth and moisturized.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
As many things, I see it as basically some women preemptively saying that whatever goes wrong will be the dude's fault. If he's a "bad boy" it's because he's too much of a bad boy, if he's a "good boy" it's because he's too much of a good boy. Either way, they avoid the blame if the relationship doesn't work out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
First couple of pages :whew:. Dude goes IN, and waits til the owner to comes home to ask her "What now? :stopitslime:"

:whoo:

To black women, a good black man is
something you keep in a jar for emergencies,
or when the biological clock is nearly
expired and all the men she truly wants are
either locked up in jail, dying of aids, or
strung out in some crackhouse.
To black women, the “nice” guy is good for
dinner, movies, and a gift here and
there...but for nothing serious.
Black women only have a utilitarian respect
for nice black men. But, they have a
romantic allure for thuggish ass negroes.

:heh:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Black women are like sharks, circling around, sniffing for blood, ready to consume any decent and unaware black male that comes along. However, this book will teach how to conquer these vicious sharks, how to use mind tactics to conquer these demonic pit bulls known as the black woman, and how to break them all the way down, take control, begin rebuilding a new black diaspora.

Remember, this is about more than just YOU. You have a responsibility to break these bytches down, so that black people can move forward.

As long as these black women keep fukking up our race by reproducing with thugs and hoodlums and miscreants, we are headed downhill. Their children are either felons or fakkits and their daughters are learning to repeat the cycle, be chronic man haters, or modern day Jezebels.

In this book we will delve into and demonic psyche of the black find the “Achilles Heel”.

Once, we have found this sacred
will learn how to work your way
heart, mind, and p*ssy. Finally, we will see how the keep these women in check from now on, so they will never be a problem again!

Don’t get alarmed or scared. Conquering the black woman is not “rocket science”. It’s actually very, very simple. If you can read at grade school level, you can read this book and if your IQ is anything over 70, you should be able to figure it out.

Read on.

:ohhh::wow::banderas:

This nikka sound just like your average coli nikka! :krs:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The Online Personals Experiment

A few years ago, I recruited two friends to assist in an experiment using an online personals service. They both signed up and paid for a 1 month membership on a very popular and well known online personals service. Let’s call my friends “Raheem” and “Jaheem”.

Raheem took a very nice picture of himself smiling, teeth showing, in a suit and tie. His profile was very descriptive. Single- never married, Education – MBA, Income $70K- $100K, Age 28, Likes: Sports, News, Spirituality, Fitness, Non-smoker, Social Drinker, Extrovert, 6’1”, Athletic build.

Raheem’s description was long, detailed, and descriptive. “Hello. I am a single man looking for the woman to spend my life with. I am involved in the banking industry and enjoy my job very much. I have no children but love children and would love to have a family of my own. I like to work out, attend worship services, go to nice clubs, attend the football games, go to arts events, work out, play chess, and go for long walks in the park.

The woman I would like to spend my life with would be a nice woman with family values. I don’t mind if she has children and how much she makes does not matter to me.

A perfect date for me would be a candlelight dinner, followed by a long walk in the park.

Maybe, we could sit on a park bench, under the moon and talk all night. I like to cuddle on cold winter nights and I am a very affectionate person.

I’m a great guy and I’m looking for a great woman to spend my life with.”

Jaheem took a very raw gritty of himself glaring into the camera like a straight up thug. Well, not exactly glaring, but emotionlessly looking into the webcam. His profile was not very descriptive. Age 28, 6’1”, Athletic build. There was no mention of current marital status, job, education, income, values, likes and dislikes, etc.

Jaheem’s description was downright stark “I keep my money right. I keep it real and don’t tolerate people who don’t. I don’t want to meet your mama. I demand respect. I’m not the one to play games with. Don’t start none – won’t be none.”

Both posted their profiles on the same day. We chose exactly 100 eligible black women in the area and both spent the entire day sending e-mails to those women stating their interest.

Note: All of these women CLAIMED in their profiles that they wanted decent black men for long term relationships. They all claimed they were good women and wanted good men.

Here’s how the responses broke down:

Raheem

(Decent Brother)

Jaheem

(Thug Brother)

Number of contacts made with black women

Total responses received

Number of black women who said they were not compatible

Number of black women who said they were already in a relationship

Number of black women that wanted more contact

Number of black women that voluntarily included their personal e-mail

Number of black women that voluntarily included their phone number

What was even more telling was this...

Out of the 57 women who told Raheem they were not compatible, 52 of those same women told Jaheem they wanted more contact!

Out of the 12 women that told Raheem they were already in a relationship, 10 of those women told Jaheem they wanted more contact. Out of those 10, 4 of them included their e- mail address to Jaheem and 3 of them included their phone number to Jaheem.

Over the course of the next 29 days...

:wow:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you allow these bird's thoughts and words to affect deeply how you feel you need to check yourself. These bytches barely know where they are, let alone what they want. They're dizzy and need direction. In many cases they need to be told what to want to be happy.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
@Blackthoughts

I show hope this ain't a thinly veiled shot at black women :dry:

I'm square as the next guy, buy, that don't make me or you a good person.

I can't stand thus idea of the "good kid in the mad city." As if you deserve a cookie for not being a criminal or batterer (that can't be word :unsure:). As if we deserve to have MAC and Victorias Secret models fawing over us because we pay our insurance, on time, and have good credit.

Its as simple as; not every one is good for one another. And just because she's pretty don't mean you should "have" her.

I really think most "nice guys" are just cowardly to act as the "bad boys," and it's not just that they are actually nice people.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas complain about girls only wanting bad boys which is hilarious to me because the men are busy chasing the "female version of the bad boy." :russ:

Instead of going after the quiet straight A chick named Ebony that always shows up to school and does her work ya'll would rather chase Tanquisha whose always in the club busting it open and acting ratchet all the damn time.

So in other words you guys have nothing to blame but yourselves. :russ: :umad: