When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a Black Woman's dream brah

tumblr_m7qh2lzc6s1r2gow4o1_500.png
:pachaha:

Daps
nikkas complain about girls only wanting bad boys which is hilarious to me because the men are busy chasing the "female version of the bad boy." :russ:

Instead of going after the quiet straight A chick named Ebony that always shows up to school and does her work ya'll would rather chase Tanquisha whose always in the club busting it open and acting ratchet all the damn time.

So in other words you guys have nothing to blame but yourselves. :russ: :umad:

PREACH :lawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an @sshole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

I don't feel any type of way, because I know if a woman is attracted to me, I will get the vagina long before she realizes she made a mistake...

So, if you are getting yours, what is there to "feel"...?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Almost 3 pages in and no mention that the quote originates from a woman who got her ass beat and drugged up by a bad boy?

[Mary J Blige:]
Bad boys aint no good
Good boys aint no fun
Lord knows that I should
Run off with the right one

[Chorus:]
Me and Mr Wrong get along so good (so good)
Even though he breaks my heart so bad (so bad)
We got a special thing going on
Me and Mr Wrong (mister wrong)
Even if I try, no, I never could
Give him up cause his loves like that
Aint no way that I’m moving on
I love my Mr Wrong]

Only a certain type of woman can cosign these stupid ass lyrics

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Find a woman with qualities that you both share,
Clubbing, twitter/Instagram and now apparently church may be out of the question to find a suitable woman to meet your needs,
There's nothing wrong going to a gallery or museum and etc to meet someone you might enjoy :manny:

the-wire-hands-up.gif

it's the truth, tho.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I has a question, are black women actually religious like that in the states?

Hell, yeah, especially baptists.

they work on Monday, gamble on Tuesday, babysitting on Wednesday, get payed on Thursday, go clubbing on Friday, get nutted/trained/etc (demonic activity) on Sabbath day, then go home to worship if (it homecoming, choir anniversity) on Sunday.

The only religious girls worth chasing are JW's but relgious is too strict, tho I respect they hustle/struggle.

Daps
Hell, yeah, especially baptists.

they work on Monday, gamble on Tuesday, babysitting on Wednesday, get payed on Thursday, go clubbing on Friday, get nutted/trained/etc (demonic activity) on Sabbath day, then go home to worship if (it homecoming, choir anniversity) on Sunday.

The only religious girls worth chasing are JW's but relgious is too strict, tho I respect they hustle/struggle.

Damn. I have a few religious black girlfriends over here but they don't drink, they do charity trips, shyt like that.
What's in that holy water in the states? :damn:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman.

its clear from this description of what you think women find attractive that you dont know what the fukk youre talkin about.

Also what exactly makes you think that you are a "good guy"?