When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Find a woman with qualities that you both share,
Clubbing, twitter/Instagram and now apparently church may be out of the question to find a suitable woman to meet your needs,
There's nothing wrong going to a gallery or museum and etc to meet someone you might enjoy :manny:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
posting lame ass gifs dont change the fact you read that shiit on twitter and started feeling some type of way

its okay breh, those chicks didnt want you anyway
:stopitslime: First off I don't even follow that bish on twitter. I looked up the line in the search engine to support my thread just like I did with the tweets that followed with the white chics saying the same shyt in verbatim. Secondly get off my dikk you fukking troll ass lame.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: First off I don't even follow that bish on twitter. I looked up the line in the search engine to support my thread just like I did with the tweets that followed with the white chics saying the same shyt in verbatim. Secondly get off my dikk you fukking troll ass lame.

them chicks still not fukking with you breh.....

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
:heh: as a square dude (not a SquareEnix dude, though
rimshot.gif
), why would I be trying to attract this kind of woman anyway?

Self validation through the use of women I never thought I could get? We off that. They're really not all that hard to crack anyway.

And besides, they're all complaining now, but where do these type of women go crawling to after the good time is over and all they have is baggage and b*stard niglets? :mjpls:

:deadhorse: It's so demonic, friend.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Well if its white chicks your going for they automatically view black males as "edgy". So...

Yep. That's why I never had a problem getting white chicks. You being black gives you a pass for being edgy off the jump. White girls'll think the lamest nikka is edgy. :manny:

Thats why nikkas like me are winning. Corporate nikka but after 5pm, you'll catch a nikka in the hood spot. :jawalrus:

That's the most versatile type of black man. The type that can be on his P's and Q's in the corporate world but still be in the hood after dark. That type of nikka will have all types of p*ssy coming to his direction. :noah:

Find a woman with qualities that you both share,
Clubbing, twitter/Instagram and now apparently church may be out of the question to find a suitable woman to meet your needs,
There's nothing wrong going to a gallery or museum and etc to meet someone you might enjoy :manny:

This is also true, you gotta find your lane and try to sustain yourself. I know my lane and the types of chicks that are usually into me so I stay in that lane and :eat: I know I'm probably not gonna be the outgoing, party going, sociable chick's type so I don't really go for them like that.:yeshrug:

Gotta get in where you fit in