When Women say bad boys ain't no good and good boys ain't no fun how do you square guys feel?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
i'm done trying to do anything further to appease women. its a waste of time. they don't know what they want until they see it and what they want constantly changes and nothing you do is good enough.......

Hmmmm. Breh Im sure you're the one who said you hope to never have sex or date again.

Before that decision was made have you actually been in proper relationships which shaped your view on the whole concept?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Personally I would fall under the category of a good guy. I've never been to jail nor have I ever beat up a woman. However I learned early that when it comes to Black Women you must be an @sshole or at least appear to be one. Is it like this with every race or just Black Women? I don't fukk with White chics so I wouldn't know.

By the time the average Black chic hits about 33 she then wants more than the local dred head dope dealer but by then the p*ssy has too much mileage for the square to wife up.

You do need to be assertive with woman, and you can have an edge to you without being a drug dealer/thug.

BTW if that chick in the avatar is what your going for your going to have problems, shes one of the ratchets. I know the bytch is lightskin and looks good but go for a chick more your type and you will be more sucessful. Leave them rats to the gucci belt trick nikkas.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You do need to be assertive with woman, and you can have an edge to you without being a drug dealer/thug.

BTW if that chick in the avatar is what your going for your going to have problems, shes one of the ratchets. I know the bytch is lightskin and looks good but go for a chick more your type and you will be more sucessful. Leave them rats to the gucci belt trick nikkas.
Did you miss all the White chics that tweeted the same thing?