When Will The Backlash Against Baldur's Gate 3 Begin?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Right. If the bear smashin ain't turn people off idk what could
I really don’t like the amount of sex in this game

There’s this animated show called Vox Machine that has a lot of jokes but is serious and heartwarming at the same time

Baldurs Gate 3 somehow managed to be more sexual than them

I only played a little bit of the first one and idk if it was like that

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don't think that this will get backlash like that. At most it will be people who are not accustomed to turn based CRPGs who will complain, but I think it will convert some of those people.

Superstar
Daps
I really don’t like the amount of sex in this game

There’s this animated show called Vox Machine that has a lot of jokes but is serious and heartwarming at the same time

Baldurs Gate 3 somehow managed to be more sexual than them

I only played a little bit of the first one and idk if it was like that
:heh:
What are you talking about? There’s absolutely no sex in the game unless you’re looking for it.

You do have the option to see and choose your genitals during character creation but even that can be avoided. We grown as hell, we can handle sex lol.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
What are you talking about? There’s absolutely no sex in the game unless you’re looking for it.

You do have the option to see and choose your genitals during character creation but even that can be avoided. We grown as hell, we can handle sex lol.
Bruh don’t reply to me

What I can handle and what I want to see are two different things

Sex, fine

Immature jokes; no thx

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Bruh don’t reply to me

Sex, fine

Immature jokes; no thx

But you said your issue was the sex in the game. Not the jokes. Which can be avoided by... making different dialogue choices?

Did people burn down Witcher 3 for Geralt's awkward joke dialogue choices, or for the series literally having 'I fukked this girl' trading cards? Nah I still hear GOAT talk about that. What about Mass Effect and Shepard's no-rhythm-dancin ass? Nah cause you could just not hit the button to dance.

Just... don't pick dialogue options for shyt you don't want to say/see/do and... you won't? :yeshrug: I'm about to wrap act 2 and ain't been a bit of sex in my game, and the only corny jokes I've heard are ones I chose to tell, or came from NPCs I then killed for saying them. It isn't that hard.

The goalposts for shytting on this game must be on wheels for easier moving at this point.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
But you said your issue was the sex in the game. Not the jokes. Which can be avoided by... making different dialogue choices?

Did people burn down Witcher 3 for Geralt's awkward joke dialogue choices, or for the series literally having 'I fukked this girl' trading cards? Nah I still hear GOAT talk about that. What about Mass Effect and Shepard's no-rhythm-dancin ass? Nah cause you could just not hit the button to dance.

Just... don't pick dialogue options for shyt you don't want to say/see/do and... you won't? :yeshrug: I'm about to wrap act 2 and ain't been a bit of sex in my game, and the only corny jokes I've heard are ones I chose to tell, or came from NPCs I then killed for saying them. It isn't that hard.

The goalposts for shytting on this game must be on wheels for easier moving at this point.
I said the game isn’t for me…I didn’t shyt on it

And the jokes were based on sex

I haven’t even played it yet and I wont

But when one of the first trailers had bear sex and a lot of what I hear ppl talking about the game is penises…I’m like nah it ain’t for me

Superstar
Daps
Bruh don’t reply to me

Sex, fine

Immature jokes; no thx

Don’t reply to me if you don’t want me replying back. You’re the one in the thread of a game that bothers you.

Did the shytty joke hurt your feelings? Did it strike a nerve?

You could have ignored the game, you could have ignored this thread, shyt you could have ignored me lol. Instead you’re active in the thread, researching videos with minimal amounts of sexual language, watching videos of a digital vampire having sex with a digital were-bear, and crying about potentially looking for sex you don’t want to find in a game you don’t want to play because there’s potential sex in it lol.

All of your pain and dismay could have been avoided by you nikka
The fukk?!

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say closer to the PS5 launch, we're definitely getting a "Games are too long" thinkpiece aimed squarely at Baldur's Gate 3.

I'd also say we're going to get the rare triple backlash, where people complain about it being a DnD ass DnD game, nerds shyt on people that tried it and didn't like it, and then people shyt on THEM for probably being elitist a$$holes about it.

Am I going to use exactly one shytty article and its comments to say that while I might not end up being right, I can say by the rules of shytty Internet arguments, I'm not wrong? :patrice:

This is The Coli. Of fukking course I am. :gucci:

Baldur's Gate 3 Puts Luck Ahead Of Fun

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m a little over halfway through the game and the only sexual content was me kissing Shadowheart, and I had to initiate that. There’s no sex if you want to play asexual or something. Other characters will flirt with you, but you can shoot them down before it goes anywhere. It’s only sexual if you want it to be. It’s really not an issue thus far at all.