When Will The Backlash Against Baldur's Gate 3 Begin?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
M'nippon console players will realize this isn't Racist Fantasy 16 and flip their shyt. What do you mean there are black people with power here? What do you mean I have to deal with LGBTQ people?

images

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This isn't even CRPG lite like Pillars of Eternity or the Shadowrun Returns series. It is deeper than that. I do fear some people may jump on the wave and not like it though because it is a bit of a niche portion of RPGs.
Yeah this isn't Shadow Run but I still rock with it. I hope we do get a new ShadowRun soon too.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
thing is it throws you right into some convoluted high-fantasy shyt, with dragons, a spaceship, walking-brains, demons, and some squid face dudes. first impression is "I have no idea what's going on, but this is some wild shyt". but the story, and characters, quickly become more grounded, and easier to understand. the writing is very good, and it really pulled me in

I know a lot of people might get turned off by turn-based combat, and other RPG mechanics. but I think the story, and freedom of how you experience that story, will win a lot of people over

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I think PS5 only gamers will actually hype bg3 up even more inspite of starfield.

but yes every game gets it's "haters"