When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
The problem with black militants is enough is NEVER enough. You want it now, now, now. Give the youngins time enough to get they gears in grind mode. Iv'e been saying this next generation is about to change this country for black Americans as we know it. If your doing your jobs as fathers then for the most part you all should be confident in regards to the future of the black American race.

There's a difference between Internet "Militants" and real life Militants tho.

A huge difference lol

Also WE and the Elders before us still have to teach them and inspire them, as well as give them hope and our support.

Lashing out at 50 bekuz he clowned a retarded kid isn't one of the ways to do that. Same with Bambaataa imo. You don't do anything but intentionally give them our "support". If that makes sense to you. shyt is deep man

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That's wassup. But I don't give a fukk how u feel about it. What I said is tha undeniable truth, it's fact without perception.

You just makin excuses. I get it tho. It's what you know

Little nikka,....
I been about this shyt for real.
Yo scary ass better listen to one of my records and learn what I am about in the first few bars you green ass clown.
What you mean excuses,.....
What is your footprint professionally for starters....
All cause I know you do not know how to use entertainment laws for content.

No, stfu with all this bullshyt cryptic false narrative ass commentary to save face.
You not gon do shyt, and you don't and ain't never did shyt.

Art Barr

I GET PULLED ASIDE AT CUSTOMS ON REAL shyt,...YOU DON'T

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Dudes live in a fansty world still talking about ideas that already failed. Get money create a family with a person you care about and enjoy life.

That doesn't work either. Alotta people Cheat on each other and do half-assed jobs of raising they kids anyway :pachaha:

Next
:camby:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Little nikka,....
I been about this shyt for real.
Yo scary ass better listen to one of my records and learn what I am about in the first few bars you green ass clown.
What you mean excuses,.....
What is your footprint professionally for starters....
All cause I know you do not know how to use entertainment laws for content.

No, stfu with all this bullshyt cryptic false narrative ass commentary to save face.
You not gon do shyt, and you don't and ain't never did shyt.

Art Barr

I GET PULLED ASIDE AT CUSTOMS ON REAL shyt,...YOU DON'T

Stopped reading at "little nikka". I'm not cha " little nikka".

Talk to me when you're ready to act like a Man

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
The honest truth is that, as a whole, black people love white people more than they love themselves. That's why regardless of what horrible actions whites do there will always be blacks to come to their defense. The majority of black people want whites to love and accept in some way or another and it was setup this way by 600 years if white supremacist conditioning.

That's a myth that you could easily disprove in a heartbeat in real life.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stopped reading at "little nikka". I'm not cha " little nikka".

Talk to me when you're ready to act like a Man

I am talking to a lil ass boi,..and you so emo you can't get away from the verbiage because you know it is true.
Miss me with your bullshyt deflection, you little ass boi.
You don't do shyt,...so stop trying to pump fake like you do or you did.

Art Barr

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself

I am talking to a lil ass boi,..and you so emo you can't get away from the verbiage because you know it is true.
Miss me with your bullshyt deflection, you little ass boi.
You don't do shyt,...so stop trying to pump fake like you do or you did.

Art Barr

Stuntin 4 The Coli tho :ohhh: That's wassup.

Don't worry you win. This is a grown folks conversation. I'll get at'chu when I feel like comin back to the kid's table

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where can I find information on this coded/reworded document?
Just curious.

Go find the original declaration of independence, the constitution, bill of rights and all of the federal laws written before civil rights amendments forced them to make the verbiage clandestine, covert and cryptic.
Then go get the current constitution and compare the two.
It is all there,.....

The story of the cherry tree is not about boyhood truth or moral ground.
It is about George Washington using the the moorish nation to help liberate what would become America and then promising them the ability to help build the nation seized from the British.
Then they pulled the coup of all of the Moorish nation and wrote the constitution so they could eliminate anyone of black/moorish descent.
from having any rights or power in the very nation we showed them how to liberate and free themselves.

Art Barr

America keeps you ignorant.
While ruling you under the premise of:

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE

Learn knowledge of self,....

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Stuntin 4 The Coli tho :ohhh: That's wassup.

Don't worry you win. This is a grown folks conversation. I'll get at'chu when I feel like comin back to the kid's table

Keep deflecting and still you ain't added not one ounce of content.

Art Barr

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
nikka puh-lease,....
We.got black anarchist running around with no purpose whatsoever and the government made a mockery of the blakc nationalist movement.

You can't build a strike force against a country.
that created low quality oxymorons of an entire Moorish nation.
They fukked us up, and most of y'all shun the small gateways.
that were the gateways made to educate out youth to black nationalism.

Art Barr

Whenever one of you drastic scenario ass nikkas open your mouth I just refer to a mirror. ITs like your the product of your own owes. Your generation is to blame for the current state of America, but yall are always grasping fro straws and blaming everyone else. I look at all the blacks who came up under Clinton and Obama and then I look hear you bitter ass nikkas with your Apocalyptic outlooks and shyt.. ...its like what exactly are YOU doing to change the situation. Its always some phantom menace issue with no real means of fixing it. You just bytch and complain and go on your woe is me rant.

Then you call the youth anti Christ. Then you quote some anti America bullshyt. like Crispus Attucks didn't she blood FIRST for this bytch. Anyway, your another nikka with no solutions, just want to bytch and complain about the situation, while making it seem like black people are forever lost. Either get to being part of the solution, or get the fukk out the way being the problem. Nobody got time for over grown ass bums who work low wage jobs telling the rest of us how we are eternally doomed, just because their piece of shyt life has not garnered them more.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
There's a difference between Internet "Militants" and real life Militants tho.

A huge difference lol

Also WE and the Elders before us still have to teach them and inspire them, as well as give them hope and our support.

Lashing out at 50 bekuz he clowned a retarded kid isn't one of the ways to do that. Same with Bambaataa imo. You don't do anything but intentionally give them our "support". If that makes sense to you. shyt is deep man

Bambatta molest kids, fukk that nikka. He a child molester. You can't preach black empowerment while raping young black men. That's a fake prophet and he deserves no ones respect for that bullshyt.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Bambatta molest kids, fukk that nikka. He a child molester. You can't preach black empowerment while raping young black men. That's a fake prophet and he deserves no ones respect for that bullshyt.

I feel you. I'm just concerned with the optics