When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You ain't ever lie. Eye for an Eye.

Until they fear the black man, they will never stop killing the black man. Imagine if we never protested and instead started assassinating hoes without ever acting like we mad.

I bet all this bullshyt would stop real quick when they dont even know whats going on.

You cant out monster a monster bruh..... You need intelligence to fight intelligence

Daps
:ohhh:

what about the tar heel stuff

i may address it in my music, as long as it doesnt take away too much from the focus of my music, which is the return of those sea islands and coast land, to the ancestors of the people it was promised to. Your man got some heat bruh
Brehs y'all going to elaborate or what? :ohhh:

I'm coming around to believing we are from the Moorish empire as well. We had too many skills with building and science. Just look at what blacks have built here in this country. Then combine that with the fall of the Moorish kingdom and the beginnings of slavery. It all kinda adds up :yeshrug:

In Wilmington North Carolina in 1898 an event similar to what happened in Tulsa in 1921, which was basically jealous white people destroying communities and wealth that God's chosen pwople had built up. The Wilmington one was started by a UNC alum.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use my anger to fuel me to be better. Forgiveness is taught in a biblical sense throughout religion but really it is cathartic to let go of the past and move forward.

I hold personal grudges and they have made me bitter at times but at some point it will destroy your spirit and at that point that's when the enemy has won. There are no winners then.

I just focus on being more successful. I think of me as a poor southern boy that shouldn't have made it but I just use that fuel to feed me and uta worked.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you emulate the behavior of a "cac demon" what does that make you?:ohhh:
Who says that we are emulating cac demons by getting off of the fake moral high ground.

There are other groups out there to emulate you know. :ufdup:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Being more selective with who we have moral high ground with is not having no moral high ground. :childplease:
Yeah and that selection is pretty small according to this site.

No Mexicans
No Indians
No Asians
No cacs
No c00ns
Africans are c00ns, so no Africans
No Gays
No bedwenches

Who the fukk is left :mjlol:

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You ain't ever lie. Eye for an Eye.

Until they fear the black man, they will never stop killing the black man. Imagine if we never protested and instead started assassinating hoes without ever acting like we mad.

I bet all this bullshyt would stop real quick when they dont even know whats going on.

Exactly

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They do fear us though. Thought that was evident.

They fear us rising economically which is why they kill us, but they don't fear us enough to not touch us. If they were that scared of us, they would be afraid to kill us.

They know we're more likely to kill another black man/woman than to kill a racist cac or retaliate against any of them.

So yes they fear us coming together and building/gaining more power and wealth, but they do not fear killing us off (in order to prevent us from rising)

If cacs knew everytime they killed one of us, we'd strike back and kill white ppl, they wouldn't be as quick and bold to do it, but they know we won't retaliate most of the time and we leave it up to the "courts" to handle, which is still ultimately white men

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
And one thing that makes us weaker as a collective is that we don't have economic power/resources, we completely rely on other races for jobs and resources. And we see ourselves as individuals instead of a collective group so we don't get together to try to combat this either.

I'm on break for another 30 mins so i'll make this long ass post to further outline my point

nikkas are sleep and don't even fully realize that we rely on other races esp whites, our oppressors, there aren't black businesses en masse, a black infrastructure, black schools etc....we have to go through non blacks for all our goods and services

Now a nikka weill tell me i'm lying when we know it's the goddamn truth

Our neighborhoods are being gentrified by other ethnic groups and will continue to be

We constantly buy from non blacks and don't produce anything overall...except entertainment/sports and we don't even own that

The reality that nikkas don't want to accept is that we're dependent upon other races, the same races who detest blackness...we work for white people, and give our money the Arabs and Asians. While building, owning, and producing nothing.

Our teachers are white, our doctors are east Indian, white, and asian, our food resources are owned/provided/supplied by whites, arabs, asians and hispanics, and the land, houses, and apartments are owned by whites/jews, businesses (i.e. jobs) are owned by whites and jews, home=bank, car=bank

If u don't own or control resources, therefore rely on your oppressor for the scraps they provide you with,then...where we currently are as a race is the result

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
And one thing that makes us weaker as a collective is that we don't have economic power/resources, we completely rely on other races for jobs and resources. And we see ourselves as individuals instead of a collective group so we don't get together to try to combat this either.

I'm on break for another 30 mins so i'll make this long ass post to further outline my point

nikkas are sleep and don't even fully realize that we rely on other races esp whites, our oppressors, there aren't black businesses en masse, a black infrastructure, black schools etc....we have to go through non blacks for all our goods and services

Now a nikka weill tell me i'm lying when we know it's the goddamn truth

Our neighborhoods are being gentrified by other ethnic groups and will continue to be

We constantly buy from non blacks and don't produce anything overall...except entertainment/sports and we don't even own that

The reality that nikkas don't want to accept is that we're dependent upon other races, the same races who detest blackness...we work for white people, and give our money the Arabs and Asians. While building, owning, and producing nothing.

Our teachers are white, our doctors are east Indian, white, and asian, our food resources are owned/provided/supplied by whites, arabs, asians and hispanics, and the land, houses, and apartments are owned by whites/jews, businesses (i.e. jobs) are owned by whites and jews, home=bank, car=bank

If u don't own or control resources, therefore rely on your oppressor for the scraps they provide you with,then...where we currently are as a race is the result

We could combat that and see results almost overnight. But we need a Firm to handle that.

In real life i legitimately have a plan that's actually non-violent and pretty resourceful for all of that. The only naysayers will be those who don't already wanna see us Win and some of my own people who suffer from PTSD along with having to deal with their own Family they gotta be on their P's & Q's for who have no options but to be on their Provider Grind.

But I need a small team to help me and an initial cosign to go wit it for all of that.

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Stop worrying about worrying about cacs... Cultural shift needs to happen first. As long as ignorance is the coolest thing there isn't change coming. If you want black lives to change then we have to value our selves.

That would facilitate the changes you speak of. Group economics and growth in power as a people. Can't talk about change while celebrating black genocide in music and popular culture. It's counter productive and a sham.
100% truth