When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

Daps
I feel you. This is why I say I was born next to Soul City, but Soul Country is my destination. When I say Soul Country, I mean all that land from SC to FL (including sea islands and from the coast 30 miles inland) that was promised by the US Government, or it's financial equivalent in todays dollars, to the ancestors of the free men and women. Until that happens, no way this country even begins to heal.

Daps
It's surprising how many people don't know about that land. But think about it- how much is all that land worth in today's dollars? 15 trillion, give or take. Sullivan's Island, Kiawah and Seabrook Island, Hilton Head Island, Jekyll Island, and a gang of others.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dudes live in a fansty world still talking about ideas that already failed. Get money create a family with a person you care about and enjoy life.

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
Dis the reason y we stay gettin fukked over. We been pacified. White ppl done cut our balls off str8 up.

I stay shocked at how much love, care, empathy our people have towards a society and a group of ppl that have literally attempted genocide on us(see the Congo), enslaved us, and r still oppressing us to this day. And keep in mind, theyve never had to pay for all of dat and weve never been retributed for what was done to us.

nikkas like to think its simply displaying true humaneness(mufukkas think they Jesus) and maybe one day white n black ppl will stop fightin and hold hands and run off into the sunset together. But they misguided, at some point when u keep trying to be buddy buddy wit the person bullyin u its just being unwise and honestly demonstrating a lack of self respect.

We gotta start bussin back. And when I say that I dont necessarily mean on a violent tip(altho some crackas gotta die :birdman:), but economically, relationship-wise etc. Problackness is trendin heavy between black folks rn but folks aint rly actually applyin problack principles and structures to their lives. Most black folks end goal is being accepted into white society, rather than actually being liberated.
:salute:Real talk OP

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You realize that you can make your own guns and chemical-based weapons rite?

To solve a problem only requires 90% thinking and 10% action. It's just that simple

Ignore the fact this country used historically the most savy military minds and actual real terrain warriors in history.
That were in legacy responsible for the impossible takeover in Rome.
To teaching shoalin monks their most effective forms of victorious combat skills.
Were used to liberate themselves from the British.
While, dually double swerving those same black people and ostracizing them from history.
using verbiage and George Washington boyhood fables about cherry trees.

Learn your history.

They been prepared for us,...
They wrote a whole document in secret, with exact verbiage to keep us from every being equal.
that still exists to this day and was just reworded and coded by verbiage differently than the previous obvious document.
Except this time in a clandestine and covert worded manner.
So, we could revitalize everything while systematically limiting us from ever pulling up.

They know what they are doing.

Art Barr

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Ignore the fact this country used historically the most savy military minds and actual real terrain warriors in history.
to liberate themselves from the British.
While, dually double swerving those same black people and ostracizing them from history using verbiage and George Washington boyhood fables about cherry trees.

Learn your history.

They been prepared for us,...
They wrote a whole document in secret, with exact verbiage to keep us from every being equal that still exists to this day and was just reworded and coded by verbiage differently than the previous obvious document.
Except this time in a clandestine and covert worded manner.

Art Barr

Um already hip.

Which is all the Why that we need to do the same or something similar.

Fear is nothing but an excuse to be lazy

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The problem with black militants is enough is NEVER enough. You want it now, now, now. Give the youngins time enough to get they gears in grind mode. Iv'e been saying this next generation is about to change this country for black Americans as we know it. If your doing your jobs as fathers then for the most part you all should be confident in regards to the future of the black American race.

nikka puh-lease,....
We.got black anarchist running around with no purpose whatsoever and the government made a mockery of the blakc nationalist movement.

You can't build a strike force against a country.
that created low quality oxymorons of an entire Moorish nation.
They fukked us up, and most of y'all shun the small gateways.
that were the gateways made to educate out youth to black nationalism.

Art Barr

Daps
But the fear IS justified, I mean look at Wilmington NC 1898 (imma put yall onto what that tar heel logo really mean) and Tulsa OK 1921. In both cases the National Guard helped jealous edomites pillage and plunder.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Um already hip.

Which is all the Why that we need to do the same or something similar.

Fear is nothing but an excuse to be lazy

nikka what have you done to the government at a border and got away with.
Till you can allude to that,...spare me all yo you ready's.

Art Barr

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
nikka what have you done to the government at a border and got away with.
Till you can allude to that,...spare me all yo you ready's.

Art Barr

Gangstas move in silence.

Something like Black folks mobbin up together isn't fathomable for our generation becuz we haven't seen it. But it used to happen all of the time.

All we know is Peaceful Protests because that's all our generation has been taught. Our Elders knew better because that's what they were taught

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
The honest truth is that, as a whole, black people love white people more than they love themselves. That's why regardless of what horrible actions whites do there will always be blacks to come to their defense. The majority of black people want whites to love and accept them in some way or another and it was setup this way by 600 years of white supremacist conditioning.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Gangstas move in silence.

Something like Black folks mobbin up together isn't fathomable for our generation becuz we haven't seen it. But it used to happen all of the time.

All we know is Peaceful Protests because that's all our generation has been taught. Our Elders knew better because that's what they were taught

Also, you ain't alluded to shyt.
Plus, it is silence and secrets.
So miss me with that cliche shyt you talembout.
How you moving in silence and have a metadata footprint?
nikka, Rico is real and it is not the Latin mixed pretty boi brother.
I grew up with who was the homie.
who steals everybody's female in the hood.

Art Barr

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
They wrote a whole document in secret, with exact verbiage to keep us from every being equal.
that still exists to this day and was just reworded and coded by verbiage differently than the previous obvious document.

Where can I find information on this coded/reworded document?
Just curious.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Also, you ain't alluded to shyt.
Plus, it is silence and secrets.
So miss me with that cliche shyt you talembout.
How you moving in silence and have a metadata footprint?
nikka, Rico is real and it is not the Latin mixed pretty boi brother.
I grew up with who was the homie.
who steals everybody's female in the hood.

Art Barr

That's wassup. But I don't give a fukk how u feel about it. What I said is tha undeniable truth, it's fact without perception.

You just makin excuses. I get it tho. It's what you know