When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
too many of us have Stockholm syndrome/post traumatic slave syndrome.

mfers actually bought into cac media and their fairy tales, and now live just striving for cac acceptance...some want access to cac men and women. slavery ended, but the psychological chains are still there. most importantly blacks still adhere to the cac enslavers religion. we've boycotted, we've rioted, we've marched, protested..but one thing we've never done collectively was turn ur backs on white jesus...
The crazy thing about the white mans God is that he's really OUR God. The Hebrews were black so the concept of one God is ours. But they stole it and recreated it in their own image and used it against us. Got us disgusted with our own shyt.

Tricks of the devil:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I feel you OP.

We have to redirect that energy into Black folks that could use it to further our advancement into protecting ourselves and making a plan to nation build (preferably in another country).

It seems like a lofty goal due to the blood mixing over 400 years, and the way that we are divided socio-economically, but I keep a positive attitude and try to reach out to a brother that can use my help any chance I get.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
If you not friend or fam I don't fckd with you:yeshrug: white or black. There is no moral high ground I take, I simply just don't pay other people no mind

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Problackness is trendin heavy between black folks rn but folks aint rly actually applyin problack principles and structures to their lives. Most black folks end goal is being accepted into white society, rather than actually being liberated.

Preach. :wow:

It's a very pretentious and weak-minded stance put onto us. Black folks from the moment they were colonized or put on boat were notioned to turn the other cheek for the greater morality. it's always OUR responsibility to be non-violent, be the bigger person, love thy enemy, don't be a radical, be the humanist, etc. No matter at what point in history and in what conditions that's been the stance of blacks towards their oppressor. Cacs never gave even a formal apology to anything they did to black people whether it was done in Africa or the new world and you want to give your enemy the benefit of the doubt and gratitude because of "humanness"...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Niccolo Machiavelli
says that its better to be feared than loved :wow:
Fear makes your enemies copy you and in turn lead to your destruction. All these ethnic groups wanna be cacs, and want to take them down and ultimately the fear cacs have put in the world will crush them. You cant destroy fear unless your enemies are dead. :manny:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Fear makes your enemies copy you and in turn lead to your destruction. All these ethnic groups wanna be cacs, and want to take them down and ultimately the fear cacs have put in the world will crush them. You cant destroy fear unless your enemies are dead. :manny:

Violence and Intrusion is definitely the only way. People are cautious to say that bekuz of the imaginary boogeymen on the other side

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Violence and Intrusion is definitely the only way. People are cautious to say that bekuz of the imaginary boogeymen on the other side
So then the answer is Brazillian JIujitsu and mandatory military service for all black people.