When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Go find the original declaration of independence, the constitution, bill of rights and all of the federal laws written before civil rights amendments forced them to make the verbiage clandestine, covert and cryptic.
Then go get the current constitution and compare the two.
It is all there,.....

The story of the cherry tree is not about boyhood truth or moral ground.
It is about George Washington using the the moorish nation to help liberate what would become America and then promising them the ability to help build the nation seized from the British.
Then they pulled the coup of all of the Moorish nation and wrote the constitution so they could eliminate anyone of black/moorish descent.
from having any rights or power in the very nation we showed them how to liberate and free themselves.

Art Barr

America keeps you ignorant.
While ruling you under the premise of:

IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE

Learn knowledge of self,....
Oh, so you are speaking of the treaty of peace and friendship with the Moroccan Sultan correct?

And you are also speaking of the constitution that was ratified (or not) in 1791, correct?

I had already heard and read about documents. I was hoping you were thinking of something else.

Have you changed your Nationality to Moor or Moorish American?

:wow:

Do you know anything about the treaty of tripoli?

:feedme:

What about the Rex 84 plan real?

:sadcam:

And the Spanish inquisition?

Admiralty and Maritime laws? Jurisdictions? United States of America vs United States? Corporations vs natural people?

:dwillhuh:

I personally think once "black" people understand law and act accordingly, they liberate themselves.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh, so you are speaking of the treaty of peace and friendship with the Moroccan Sultan correct?

And you are also speaking of the constitution that was ratified (or not) in 1791, correct?

I had already heard and read about documents. I was hoping you were thinking of something else.

Have you changed your Nationality to Moor or Moorish American?

:wow:

Do you know anything about the treaty of tripoli?

:feedme:

What about the Rex 84 plan real?

:sadcam:

And the Spanish inquisition?

Admiralty and Maritime laws? Jurisdictions? United States of America vs United States? Corporations vs natural people?

I personally think once "black" people understand law and act accordingly, they liberate themselves.

see your username is to spooky for me to talk to you online about this content.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bambatta molest kids, fukk that nikka. He a child molester. You can't preach black empowerment while raping young black men. That's a fake prophet and he deserves no ones respect for that bullshyt.

fukk asslicker bambatta!!

fukk'n pederast.
now, i know why the zulu used to look funny when they visited in 94.
when bboys was like what's good with dude at the alcatraz.

those zulu were in the know and to shook to be real, cause their whole org had got compromised by that pederast pedo, ass licker bambatta.

art barr

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
How the-

an·ar·chist
ˈanərkəst/
noun
  1. 1.

a person who believes in or tries to bring about anarchy.
    synonyms: nihilist, insurgent, agitator, subversive, terrorist, revolutionary,revolutionist, insurrectionist

"police said they arrested ten self-styled anarchists"

Antichrist
In Christianity, end time is depicted as a time of tribulation that precedes the second coming of Christ, who will face the emergence of the Antichrist and usher in the Kingdom of God.

:comeon:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From the day I Ovastood, I treat CaCsucKKKas/Opressors the same way the treat US:jbhmm::mjpls::ehh::pacspit:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Black folks have a comic book thinking where the good guys win. History has shown that the victory in history where the more ruthless and vicious faction wins. Sometimes evil wins and there is plenty of times in history that happened (hell how did we came in the Americas in the first place)? :francis:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Black folks have a comic book thinking where the good guys win. History has shown that the victory in history where the more ruthless and vicious faction wins. Sometimes evil wins and there is plenty of times in history that happened (hell how did we came in the Americas in the first place)? :francis:
Its physiological conditioning. Think about why situations like Flint and Katrina were not handeled swiftly with punishment as well as aide. Why so many blacks have been killed in recent years by cops seemingly with immunity. They want us to fear them. We not supposed to rise brehs..... But we are ..... And like always they working overtime to infiltrate it... Control it.... And ultimately destroy it...... But times are changing my people. De white man is dying by the 10's of MILLIONS over the next 3 decades and brown babies are being born at exceptional rates..... Soooooooo...... Just saying...make sure yall do yall part and Raise these fukking babies. Smart... Strong... And deadly..... Its our turn to eat.... :demonic:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's surprising how many people don't know about that land. But think about it- how much is all that land worth in today's dollars? 15 trillion, give or take. Sullivan's Island, Kiawah and Seabrook Island, Hilton Head Island, Jekyll Island, and a gang of others.

Preach. I'm from Charleston. Crazy when I found out about this.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Preach. I'm from Charleston. Crazy when I found out about this.

But the fear IS justified, I mean look at Wilmington NC 1898 (imma put yall onto what that tar heel logo really mean) and Tulsa OK 1921. In both cases the National Guard helped jealous edomites pillage and plunder.

Brehs y'all going to elaborate or what? :ohhh:

I'm coming around to believing we are from the Moorish empire as well. We had too many skills with building and science. Just look at what blacks have built here in this country. Then combine that with the fall of the Moorish kingdom and the beginnings of slavery. It all kinda adds up :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Brehs y'all going to elaborate or what? :ohhh:

I'm coming around to believing we are from the Moorish empire as well. We had too many skills with building and science. Just look at what blacks have built here in this country. Then combine that with the fall of the Moorish kingdom and the beginnings of slavery. It all kinda adds up :yeshrug:

It's like what @DavidBlakefan said. The sea/gullah islands on the coasts of South Carolina and Georgia was land that was supposed to be given to former slaves by the government. it never happened. This land is where a lot of the resort islands off the southeastern coasts now lie.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
It's like what @DavidBlakefan said. The sea/gullah islands on the coasts of South Carolina and Georgia was land that was supposed to be given to former slaves by the government. it never happened. This land is where a lot of the resort islands off the southeastern coasts now lie.

:ohhh:

what about the tar heel stuff

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You ain't ever lie. Eye for an Eye.

Until they fear the black man, they will never stop killing the black man. Imagine if we never protested and instead started assassinating hoes without ever acting like we mad.

I bet all this bullshyt would stop real quick when they dont even know whats going on.