When will black people grow out of this fake "moral high ground" shyt we stuck on?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
See whats wrong with us black people is not a damn thing op get your c00n ass off a forum and go do something with your damn life stop putting down your own race and if u wanna to help than help if not shut your ass up its something wrong with u

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
See whats wrong with us black people is not a damn thing op get your c00n ass off a forum and go do something with your damn life stop putting down your own race and if u wanna to help than help if not shut your ass up its something wrong with u

This Thread was probably inspired by those 50 Cent & Andrew threads on here.

He had his reason :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm: nah not really.

And whose side are you on tho? nikkaz don't talk or think like that in real life
Dont think how, realistic?

If you arent prepared, and the sky doesnt part and reveal God to save you, its an L waiting to happen. Without training, its an L waiting to happen. You not prepared

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I bet that The Crips in Compton alone would wipe out alotta LAPD and Private Cac-based Militant Groups

Everybody that's White that got guns ain't bussin they strap like that. And everybody that's Black that has a gun doesn't automatically mean that they don't know how to use it

Again. What side r u on? I'm not feelin your energy

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I bet that The Crips in Compton alone would wipe out alotta LAPD and Private Cac-based Militant Groups

Everybody that's White that got guns ain't bussin they strap like that. And everybody that's Black that has a gun doesn't automatically mean that they don't know how to use it

Again. What side r u on? I'm not feelin your energy
Lapd and the government are 2 different animals. But ok we're completely prepared and ready for action with our weapon factory and supply routes.

Im on our side but im no fool.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Lapd and the government are 2 different animals. But ok we're completely prepared and ready for action with our weapon factory and supply routes.

Im on our side but im no fool.

You realize that you can make your own guns and chemical-based weapons rite?

To solve a problem only requires 90% thinking and 10% action. It's just that simple

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Dis the reason y we stay gettin fukked over. We been pacified. White ppl done cut our balls off str8 up.

I stay shocked at how much love, care, empathy our people have towards a society and a group of ppl that have literally attempted genocide on us(see the Congo), enslaved us, and r still oppressing us to this day. And keep in mind, theyve never had to pay for all of dat and weve never been retributed for what was done to us.

nikkas like to think its simply displaying true humaneness(mufukkas think they Jesus) and maybe one day white n black ppl will stop fightin and hold hands and run off into the sunset together. But they misguided, at some point when u keep trying to be buddy buddy wit the person bullyin u its just being unwise and honestly demonstrating a lack of self respect.

We gotta start bussin back. And when I say that I dont necessarily mean on a violent tip(altho some crackas gotta die :birdman:), but economically, relationship-wise etc. Problackness is trendin heavy between black folks rn but folks aint rly actually applyin problack principles and structures to their lives. Most black folks end goal is being accepted into white society, rather than actually being liberated.

The problem with black militants is enough is NEVER enough. You want it now, now, now. Give the youngins time enough to get they gears in grind mode. Iv'e been saying this next generation is about to change this country for black Americans as we know it. If your doing your jobs as fathers then for the most part you all should be confident in regards to the future of the black American race.