When Was Drake Ever Broke?

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Forest Hill is the 4th wealthiest neighborhood in Toronto.

Dudes really caping for a guy who grew up in the 4th wealthiest neighborhood in Toronto. I've seen it all.

yall all so pressed to pocket check people, that you know what the 4th wealthiest neighborhood in Toronto is? not even the first, second or third, but the fourth. :mjlol:

i really hope yall are canadian, and even so :mjlol:

yall stressed about this shyt to know what neighborhoods are wealthiest in order from most to least :mjlol:

pop quiz, whats the 9th? 6th? 13th? :pachaha:

all cuz drake said he was 'broke', and he 'started from the bottom'. this got yall in your feelings that much, that you all become census employees and shyt

why is this thread even still in existence:hhh:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
There's MJ broke and their is Willie Johnson from the hood broke. Drake was MJ broke.

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
:martin:

maxresdefault.jpg

a block away from his crib - looks like a real upper class neighborhood

:camby:FOH
How dare anyone mention Drake in the same sentence as this man right here.

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall call people from the burbs sheltered but all yall know is hood life
there are people in middle class neighborhoods that are in debt struggling
its like once a nikka aint from the hood he had it good
I'm a Drake fan, and I agree with what you said, but if you wanna apply that truth to drake...nikka please:comeon:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
yall all so pressed to pocket check people, that you know what the 4th wealthiest neighborhood in Toronto is? not even the first, second or third, but the fourth. :mjlol:

yall stressed about this shyt to know what neighborhoods are wealthiest in order from most to least :mjlol:

all cuz drake said he was 'broke', and he 'started from the bottom'. this got yall in your feelings that much, that you all become census employees and shyt

These nikkas be really trying to discredit someone's success. So I guess Drake was always guaranteed to go multi-platinum and be a mega superstar :pachaha:

Even back in 2007 when nobody liked him and he got the cold shoulder at 106th and Park :pachaha:

I remember the Replacement Girl days and dude was a NOBODY

He looked like a dude that Trey Songz owed a couple favors to. Wasn't NOBODY at the time trying to hear no nikka from CANADA :dead: but if he talks about those struggles he gets attacked because he aint grow up in a pissy hallway on government cheese and crack dealers as role models. In The Locker Room, these dudes complain about black men being confined to stereotypical roles only to come to the Booth and clown rappers for not fitting into them :pachaha:They wanna discredit everybody's grind and hardwork if their life didn't start off in Queensbridge Projects

Peabo Bryson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bottom line is, for y'all nikkas caping hard for Drake... is he was never broke nor would have ever been assed out on the streets with nowhere to stay. DMX is an example of someone truly who came from the gutter and was really broke. I don't agree with folks trying to say Drake was a rich kid, but, as I said before - the video of him at his mom and grandma's crib shows he never was flat broke, or wouldn't have had that huge basement living area to fall back on if he ever couldn't get out on his own 2 feet.

So stop with the argument. He never came from the bottom, brokeness, gutter, none of that. No matter how you want to spin it.

• Dap
Reactions: hex
Daps
These nikkas be really trying to discredit someone's success. So I guess Drake was always guaranteed to go multi-platinum and be a mega superstar :pachaha:

Even back in 2007 when nobody liked him and he got the cold shoulder at 106th and Park :pachaha:

I remember the Replacement Girl days and dude was a NOBODY

He looked like a dude that Trey Songz owed a couple favors to. Wasn't NOBODY at the time trying to hear no nikka from CANADA :dead: but if he talks about those struggles he gets attacked because he aint grow up in a pissy hallway on government cheese and crack dealers as role models. In The Locker Room, these dudes complain about black men being confined to stereotypical roles only to come to the Booth and clown rappers for not fitting into them :pachaha:They wanna discredit everybody's grind and hardwork if their life didn't start off in Queensbridge Projects

tumblr_m9gv8ieF531qmrla4.gif~c200

The struggle is real.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Loosen the cape a bit.

Child actors from the suburbs of Canada talking about "I was broke" deserve to get pocket checked, fukk what you're talking about.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds

Think that everyone is a lame like you and doesn't know anyone from Canada brehs....:deadrose:.

It takes a 10 second google search to type in Drake's neighborhood and the median income. Dudes acting like dudes went and questioned his childhood crushes. I hope you're not older than 17 stanning like that.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Clearly, it was his ghost writer who was broke.

Sometimes I wish mods actually locked threads when etherous posts like this were dropped :banderas:

drake stans would burst a fukking blood vessel

hopping in the thread ready to
typing.gif
ktpng.gif

but they see the thread is locked
882.gif

oaPcDncoLfgjK.gif

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
yall call people from the burbs sheltered but all yall know is hood life
there are people in middle class neighborhoods that are in debt struggling
its like once a nikka aint from the hood he had it good
I agree with this. Someone in the hood may be one check away from the streets but them folks in the burbs is only three checks away.

What's crazy is dat the burbs think they better than da hood and da hood think tha people in da burbs done made it. In reality we both slaves to tha system and most of us don't know who tha enemy is.