When Was Drake Ever Broke?

Moich

Banned
Daps
Joined October 2017, -500 rep. I'm going to infer you made an account just to stan Drake :mjlol:

Honestly, what would we be salty for?

For being rich and successful?

I'm not mad at Drake for being rich, for starters because I only hate rich people if they're republican nazis, but mostly because the dude's obviously so insecure in his own skin, that he has to lie about his wealth and fabricate a persona that makes him seem like he's an everyman when he's a 1%er.

It's like when he creeps into rival sportsteams locker rooms, dude just wants to be included because he's lived in an exclusive bubble his whole life.

Why the fukk reply to me ( even negged me) when I did not even address you :mjlol:

It shows you are all triggered when it comes to Drake for some reason and I like to poke your insecurities.

Stay salty.

Moich

Banned
Daps
@Kung Fu Henny
full

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Why the fukk reply to me ( even negged me) when I did not even address you :mjlol:

It shows you are all triggered when it comes to Drake for some reason and I like to poke your insecurities.

Stay salty.
This is a public messageboard, do you not know how those work? Sometimes people read the stupid shyt you say and call you out for clarification.

Like I said, I usually don't interact with delusional Drake stans, but I was just asking you a question because you're the person calling other people salty.

So I asked what would we be salty about. Now it's "poking our insecurities". Everything you're saying is implying we're mad because Drake's rich. And so I explained that Drake's not happy being rich, hence his persona, so why would we be salty about it? Now we're going in circles, because Drake stans are impossible to rationalize with.

Moich

Banned
Daps
This is a public messageboard, do you not know how those work? Sometimes people read the stupid shyt you say and call you out for clarification.

Like I said, I usually don't interact with delusional Drake stans, but I was just asking you a question because you're the person calling other people salty.

So I asked what would we be salty about. Now it's "poking our insecurities". Everything you're saying is implying we're mad because Drake's rich. And so I explained that Drake's not happy being rich, hence his persona, so why would we be salty about it? Now we're going in circles, because Drake stans are impossible to rationalize with.

Yall the real Drake stans if you think about it, word to SirBiatch

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Yall the real Drake stans if you think about it, word to SirBiatch
Sorry man, I really did a number on you didn't I... my b

You're falling allllll the way back :mjlol:

You have nothing left, it's all deflection and calling in support from other shytposters... you must be 16 breh, because you're not very good at this whole "internet" thing.

Moich

Banned
Daps
Sorry man, I really did a number on you didn't I... my b

You're falling allllll the way back :mjlol:

You have nothing left, it's all deflection and calling in support from other shytposters... you must be 16 breh, because you're not very good at this whole "internet" thing.

You are a genius, you made me fall waaay back
wow.png

:salute:

Have a blessed day and kim.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
yall call people from the burbs sheltered but all yall know is hood life
there are people in middle class neighborhoods that are in debt struggling
its like once a nikka aint from the hood he had it good

Lol at thinking coli posters are from the hood. They are literally middle class nerds

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
yall call people from the burbs sheltered but all yall know is hood life
there are people in middle class neighborhoods that are in debt struggling
its like once a nikka aint from the hood he had it good

That’s nowhere near the same as Hood struggle

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
AND what is that
he should stick to pop tunes simp anthems and introspective bars

too much trying to be a rapper when that is the least natural thing to him

You should, who else in that genre produces sonically pleasing body of work even close to drake ? :francis:

i salute his choices in production he clearly loves music and it shows in the inspirations he chooses to build off

he brings the pop element of team based success to hip/hop rap on the highest level up to this point

the skill of recognizing other talent and using that other talent to build your work