When Was Drake Ever Broke?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread full of retarded motherfukkers talking about 3rd world countries to cape for a guy from one of the wealthiest parts of Canada. :snoop:

Listen, if you don't have food, or a job, or a home, it don't matter where you're from. There's a common thread for what poverty and being broke is. The same cannot be said for making $50,000 as a teenager living in suburban Canada. One, even if it's not exactly the same, is closer to the other....and one is the polar opposite. I realize half the thread is Drake stans but some of you other clowns argue just to argue.

Fred.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just want to point out, Drake is not from the suburbs. And paying his Moms medical bills is BS. Unless he is paying to get her OHIP card replaced. And even if she went to the states, he would get the money back from the government.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Just want to point out, Drake is not from the suburbs. And paying his Moms medical bills is BS. Unless he is paying to get her OHIP card replaced. And even if she went to the states, he would get the money back from the government.

Yeah, I seen that about paying medical bills and knew dudes were just talking out their ass :mjlol:

Canada isn't some savage 2nd world nation like the US where you have to pay for basic care.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Forest Hill is the 4th wealthiest neighborhood in Toronto.

Dudes really caping for a guy who grew up in the 4th wealthiest neighborhood in Toronto. I've seen it all.

Because most of these clowns are from Canada and live vicariously through Drake. Once he falls off it's back to Bieber and Celine Dion for them. Imagine if any major region in the U.S. only produced literally one rapper....how hard people would ride for him. That's Canadians, and Drake.

Some of the Canadian posters are good but most of them come off as kids that were never considered cool growing up and now they have a "cool" role model so they over compensate.

Fred.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Yeah, I seen that about paying medical bills and knew dudes were just talking out their ass :mjlol:

Canada isn't some savage 2nd world nation like the US where you have to pay for basic care.

I don't really listen to Drake but seen that medical shyt and was like. :dwillhuh:

Rich people go to the states b/c they can pay out of pocket upfront. But you are able to get that money back from the government.

I could not imagine having to pay for medical care, shyt is crazy.

419scam

The Super Duper
Daps
"can`t be broke if you make 50k as a teenager a year without spending money on bills or other things adults have to pay for"
What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme.jpg

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Canadians still have to pay for prescription drugs.

Im pretty sure thats what He is talking about

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I don't really listen to Drake but seen that medical shyt and was like. :dwillhuh:

Rich people go to the states b/c they can pay out of pocket upfront. But you are able to get that money back from the government.

I could not imagine having to pay for medical care, shyt is crazy.

Yeah, shyt here is ass backwards, if my father didn't have health insurance his knee replacement would have cost him $50,000, and that's not even counting the pain killers or rehab.

:dead:

Bruh, the price of their drugs is much cheaper, epipen up there is like $275, here it's $600. They don't deal with the markup on prices for their prescriptions, it's why seniors take long bus rides up their to cop drugs.

The lengths yall go to defend Aubrey :wow:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Yeah, shyt here is ass backwards, if my father didn't have health insurance his knee replacement would have cost him $50,000, and that's not even counting the pain killers or rehab.

That is crazy, 50k yikes. Now the Que is a bytch don't get me wrong, wait times are no joke. But that shyt is free here.

And as to subscription drugs, they're heavily subsidized. And shyt, most you can claim on your taxes. Sheeit, you get the right accountant, you can claim A/C as a medical expense for christ sakes. :heh:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

Dude, the paying his moms medical lines is BS. The money struggling shyt is garbage too. Come on.

If your a Drake fan why care about all this shyt and defend it with idiotic BS. Just enjoy his music and keep it moving.

Last edited: