Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Which one?
The one from Richmond, VA?
Atlanta, GA?
or Scarborough?
Maybe the NYC one?
Or the Jerz nikka?
Mr. Owl, how many ghostwriters does it take to get to the center of one fukkboi's fake rap persona? :jbhmm:

5500319a71b57-tootsie-pop-licks-de.jpg

Moich

Banned
Daps
he should've just stuck to the pop star shyte

the simp records

you could never be jigga

forcing all these relationships with artist from the block

just be yourself

Saltiness oozes out of you every time your write about Drake.

Give it up.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Joined October 2017, -500 rep. I'm going to infer you made an account just to stan Drake :mjlol:

I usually don't argue with you guys, because the only people who stan Drake are 17 year old delusional nutjobs...

But honestly, what would we be salty for?

For Drake being rich and successful than us?

I'm not mad at Drake for being rich, for starters because I only hate rich people if they're republican nazis, but mostly because the dude's obviously so insecure in his own skin, that he has to lie about his wealth and fabricate a persona that makes him seem like he's an everyman when he's a 1%er.

It's like when he creeps into rival sportsteams locker rooms, dude just wants to be included because he's lived in an exclusive bubble his whole life.

tl;dr: I don't give a fukk if he's rich, I just think it's funny to make fun of him

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The Drake case study is like a modern version of Sinclair Lewis' "Babbitt" :mjlol:

Drake fans don't read books, so they'll never understand what I'm saying

"a satirical novel about American culture and society that critiques the vacuity of middle-class life and the social pressure toward conformity... The word "Babbitt" entered the English language as a "person and especially a business or professional man who conforms unthinkingly to prevailing middle-class standards"