When I Was YOUNG...I Used To HATE BLACKS From The SUBURBS

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some normal blacks have a reason to dislike hood people. Hood people are not as likeable as you think they are. Many fall under the categories of rude, annoying, vulgar. A lot of them don't give you a reason to like them, they lack basic social skills 6 times out of 10.
My biggest regret was affiliating with dumb losers not doing anything with their life. Fukkin waste

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Had a car 1.5 years before obtaining a drivers license, latest technology, always had money for school trips but my parents made sure I had a part time in addition to participating in track, band, computer club, student council and volunteering. Didnt really fukk with my classmates much as I hung around the area colleges or with older cats when not enjoying the company of myself. Some project nikkas would give me shyt; even though they dressed better than me as their parents didnt pay full mortgage but they eventually dropped out anyway. Other than that hood nikkas(different from projects), cholos, buppies, international students, whites, jocks, asians, nerds, freaks, weirdos, even basketball dykes; just about everyone I got along with everyone because I showed respect.

Now my younger sibling caught hell from black people from the hood, no one else. She liked to dress so hood chicks were brutal. Everyday was an altercation a bruise here, stolen item there. Used to clown her gear from up North and then they would copy it a week later. Chick went from Whitley Gilbert to New New and Tookie Williams in one year. My dad came from the struggle since his dad was disowned from the fam. Its stupid for nikkas to hate because of parents who did shyt right and made it better for their kids. If anything humble yourself and learn.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
people like you that are still :cape: caping for ignorant, hate-filled rap music. We get it already!!! Rap is a report of whats' going on in the hood. Ok. Now What.:shaq2: We've been hearing these "reports" for 25 years now. Where's the reports about solutions. Where's the uplifting reports on how to get OUT of the hood and stay out. Where's the reports about WHO and WHY those conditions that creates hoods and ghettos exist in the 1st place. Where's the reports on white supremacy and the people that are INTENTIONALLY dumping drugs and guns into the hoods. All i hear are reports about blacks killing blacks, blacks selling drugs to other blacks, extreme materialism, promiscuity and the glorification of the gang/prison lifestyle. How is this helping anything? Are we not tired of hearing those type of "reports"? Its beyond played out. Its 2015 and we getting slaughtered out in these streets left and right. Our churches are being burned down and we're STILL listening and dancing to music that promotes and glorifies our own genocide. We need to be off that. No other race of people on earth hates themselves that much to call music that degrades themselves "just entertainment"
I really wish we could stop the ignorant hip hop and things would just drastically get better. I really do wish it was that easy

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How is hip hop promoting this if its been going on since slavery? Is colorism promoted by hip hop? Maybe it's just something we have been conditioned to. You can blame hip hop all you want but these are all things that have plagued us forever. It's part of the AA experience. Black singers have always sung about sex, drugs, and violence. Hip hop has just given even more people a platform to do so. Plus the community has weakened which has weakened our morals. Hip hop is just reflecting that not the other way around
We have to have to standards though. There has to be a point where enough is enough.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
This is a sneak bait/troll thread.

I swear you nikkas from Everyhood, USA want other blacks from the burbs to care about how hard you had it. WE DONT CARE.

The OP is an idiot. Base one event (about a woman of course :francis:) on an entire group of YOUR OWN PPL. Just like a cac's thought process:usure:

that cornball dlee talking that give back to the community sambo shyt. We can say the same about hood blacks. Most of the hood lives off a government check and spends that bread on drugs, liq, and other shyt instead of "building a community" I would say burb blacks are 2x the worker than a random hoodnikka tbh.

But I dont even take this thread srsly.

Talk about a cac's thought process.

Some normal blacks have a reason to dislike hood people. Hood people are not as likeable as you think they are. Many fall under the categories of rude, annoying, vulgar. A lot of them don't give you a reason to like them, they lack basic social skills 6 times out of 10.

The fact that you think of black people from the hood as abnormal is weird as hell to me. Tell me, when were the times you interacted with them on any level besides turning your nose up.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
This is a sneak bait/troll thread.

I swear you nikkas from Everyhood, USA want other blacks from the burbs to care about how hard you had it. WE DONT CARE.

The OP is an idiot. Base one event (about a woman of course :francis:) on an entire group of YOUR OWN PPL. Just like a cac's thought process:usure:

that cornball dlee talking that give back to the community sambo shyt. We can say the same about hood blacks. Most of the hood lives off a government check and spends that bread on drugs, liq, and other shyt instead of "building a community" I would say burb blacks are 2x the worker than a random hoodnikka tbh.

But I dont even take this thread srsly.
Man...it's like these nikkas have such a victim complex, they actually try to shame burb cats simply for living in a better environment. Crab ass shyt...nikka Im not gonna feel bad one sec cuz some other nikka grew up in or still lives in the hood....IDGAF:heh::umad:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
On the topic of this thread though, I never hated anyone who came up easier than I did.

I did used to resent the ones who tried to act like what they weren't. Dudes trying to come off hard, going to school in Maryland, saying they were from the hardest parts of DC and then going home to their two parent home while bragging that that home cost 1/2 and 3/4 of a million dollars. That was an actual conversation I overheard when I was going through the hardest time in my life so of course I was salty.

I always saw that as a class issue though and not a reason to hate black people. Maybe because the schools I went to were always almost exclusively black even if those people weren't from the same place as me.

I'm still partly annoyed by kids I see on the internet trying to emulate hood culture. It's partly because they weren't raised that way and it seems phony. And partly because they weren't raised that way and don't seem to appreciate it. I get that nobody wants to be corny but still.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

TO MAKE THINGS WORSE
I HAD A GIRLFRIEND FROM THE BURBS
THAT I MET AT CHURCH
:to:AND HER MOMMA DIDNT WANT HER MESSING WITH LOWER CLASS BLACKS.

:devil:
:evil:

for a while I thought anyone that lived in the burbs was rich.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
Hood blacks hate suburban blacks because of jealousy and nothing else. This whole "the hood prepares you better for the real world" and "suburban folks are lame" shyt is just a defense mechanism. Ain't nothing lame about living in a safe area with access to better resources.

jerome

Rookie
Daps
My biggest regret was affiliating with dumb losers not doing anything with their life. Fukkin waste

I had the advantage of moving away from negative people and starting over. I was once caught up w dumb ass losers always looking for short term money. Always taking advantage of others, and having nothing to show for themselves. This was at a very young age also.

Talk about a cac's thought process.

The fact that you think of black people from the hood as abnormal is weird as hell to me. Tell me, when were the times you interacted with them on any level besides turning your nose up.

I went to school with hood kids, they never gave me a reason to like them. I'm not in anyway middle class but I never behaved the way they did. Though I should probably use a word to substitute "hood". There are many good hood people I know, pursuing goals. Most happen to be girls.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
fukk that I love the suburbs. Only a moron wants to represent a run down piece of shyt neighborhood. Like 8ball said, "Projects are modern day plantations". You can't help where you start, but can decide where you finish.

Before you ignorant mutha fukkas disagree. Where does your hardest favorite rapper or favorite athlete live? :sas2: