When did the myth that andre 3000 is better than big boi start

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
:mjlol: @ lyrical, miracle, spiritual ass stangirls dikksuckin Angay 3K aka Yawndre 3K when Batty Boi aka Boi George is an infinitely better rapper

Angay 3K is such a p*ssy he's shook to release music cuz he knows it'll be compared to the GOAT Hov and he'll lose his metrosexual mystique & be looked at as the talent less, pump faking, moist ass country bumpkin c00n version of Jay Elec he is :mjlol:

shyt, at least Batty Boy's smart enough to never attempt to rap with the GOAT Hov like Angay did when he got demolished on I Do worse than he does IRL by his BM's voodoo p*ssy

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It started when the white man eminem told them 3 stacks was top 5. That's a fact. Check when em said it then check when nikkas started saying it. Em started that bullshyt. nikkas heard massa say it and that bullshyt was stamped in their minds ever since. nikkas defending that bullshyt and even justifying it. Everyone always rocked with big boi more as a rapper until that em shyt:mjpls:

Edit: i see people still avoiding this fact :dead:

Realest sh!t said in this thread. Wish I could pos rep.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
You sound kinda soft not being able to follow flows
Not me. The average, passive, casual rap listener. Why do you think "rappers" like Future, Fetty Wap & Young Thug are so beloved in the mainstream? Its because they have easy to follow flows. Kindergarten, elementary flows. You have to actually pay attention and listen to what Big Boi is spitting.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So now we gon revise history like Big Boi wasn't looked at as anything but a sidekick despite his talent :skip:

I can't with this board sometimes :timmyimout:

Exactly. These nikkaz are just making up bullshyt :dead: 3 stack has overwhelmingly been the favorite out if the group.

nikkaz ain't never fukked with big bois solo albums :mjlol:

If big boi was so much better than 3 stack, why didn't y'all cats buy his solo projects

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That's a gotdamn lie.

Big Boi did more features because he agreed to do them.

There was never a time when Big Boi was generally considered better than Andre before or after he stopped rapping.

I'm getting the feeling that there's a clique on this site determined to revise hip hop history.

OP most definitely being one of them.
I'm tellin you...this shyt NEVER happened. Best case scenario, you had dudes who liked both of em but Big Boi over Andre? Never happened while they were together. I don't care how much these dudes type and how many daps they get.

Don't be surprised if later in the year, we see the following topics:

"Since when was Pharoahe Monch better than Prince Po?" :notithes:

"Lowkey, El Da Sensei was always better than Tame One" :mjpls:

"You know, Ol Dirty never got his props for being the best in the Clan" :mjcry:

shyt is despicable

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
On the Coli where weirdo rappers are hated of course Andre 3000 will be looked at as less than ...