When Did Rappers With Zero Substance & Stories Start Getting Away With It?

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Eazy E???
Mob Style???
Ice T???

nikkax play sanctimonious about something they don’t know all that well
Just say you too damn young to know what the fukk yo're talking about

NWA LITERALLY did "fukk The Police" about police brutality.

It's literally the most famous song about police brutality ever in Hip-Hop & you put the leader of NWA on the list?

Ice-T talked about poverty, police brutality, the pitfals of drugs, gangbanging, domestic violence, racism, etc. . .

And Mob Style were never had any popular hits.

Dude, you gotta be 25. :stopitslime:
SO nikkas don’t like dity raps now
Where does dude say that? :why:
Ice Spice likes shaking her ass and rapping about whatever she raps about. She got famous for it. Why would she do anything else?

People operate on rewards. If Ice Spice could get the same reception for "substance" she'd do it.
Um, that's literally the point of the thread, genius.

Why is she rewarded for not having any substance?:comeon:
Right, Ice Spice and Sexxy Redd make entertaining and fun music, I listen to them because they make catchy and fun music, ain't no one trynna listen to 'real shyt' 24/7 that gets draining. I can understand if you have no friends or social life though or are old AF.:manny:
You think nikkaz that listened to "real music" didn't have any friends or social life?

You think nikkaz that listened to Pac, Ice Cube, Ice-T, & Scarface didn't have a social life?:stopitslime:
There’s always been rappers like that. I used to love Das Efx and them nikkas didn’t rhyme about shyt. The only story I remember was a song about diarrhea
:heh:

Get on YouTube, Spotify, Tital etc and find the kind of rap you want to listen to instead of waiting to be spoof fed.
nikka, aint nobody got time to make finding music a full-time job:camby:

The grief period of big and pac allowed puff to do this.

We told you then.

You ignored it.

Now deal with it.
Simple as that.

Y'all fronted and this is the end result.

Art Barr
This is the correct answer

Puffy, Mase, Master P, Cash Money

That whole era is responsible for the bullshyt we have now.

Basically '97-'01 or so

Daps
Just say you too damn young to know what the fukk yo're talking about

NWA LITERALLY did "fukk The Police" about police brutality.

It's literally the most famous song about police brutality ever in Hip-Hop & you put the leader of NWA on the list?

Ice-T talked about poverty, police brutality, the pitfals of drugs, gangbanging, domestic violence, racism, etc. . .

And Mob Style were never had any popular hits.

Dude, you gotta be 25. :stopitslime:

Where does dude say that? :why:

Um, that's literally the point of the thread, genius.

Why is she rewarded for not having any substance?:comeon:

You think nikkaz that listened to "real music" didn't have any friends or social life?

You think nikkaz that listened to Pac, Ice Cube, Ice-T, & Scarface didn't have a social life?:stopitslime:

nikka, aint nobody got time to make finding music a full-time job:camby:

This is the correct answer

Puffy, Mase, Master P, Cash Money

That whole era is responsible for the bullshyt we have now.

Basically '97-'01 or so

This nikka is making up shyt but since you want to mention the NWA nobody did BWA & 2Live Crew actually happened too. By your logic fukk The Police makes up for nikkaz4life. If Ice Spice made a song about wearing condom they’d be even the :sadbron:

Mob Style was basically a look into the future so what you madddd at?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Every mainstream artists doesn’t rap about shyt except shooting someone, sex drugs and flossing how rich they are while the listeners can’t even pay rent on time.

Obie Obie

Been in this game for years.It’s made me an animal
Daps
Showing my age. But you clearly weren’t around for “(you gotta)fight for your right”. Because it’s always had garbage.

shyt floats to the top

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya

Bro believe me when I say this is who they’re grooming to be the UKs Sexyredd.

Crazy but it’s true. I have no doubts she already signed cause her songs are doing numbers on TikToks and big rappers over here are bringing out at shows just like Sexxyredd.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Bro believe me when I say this is who they’re grooming to be the UKs Sexyredd.

Crazy but it’s true. I have no doubts she already signed cause her songs are doing numbers on TikToks and big rappers over here are bringing out at shows just like Sexxyredd.

What's up with the flag bikini and I'm laughing cause her verses sound like someone reading off the teleprompter at Parliament.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
What's up with the flag bikini and I'm laughing cause her verses sound like someone reading off the teleprompter at Parliament.

Breh nothing in this genre is remotely serious anymore and that was my original point. Another girl who started off as a “Joke” but it getting industry looks.

Just sex workers, hoochie cosplayers & Gang Members running this shyt.