When did black men and women start beefing?

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think that it was only women who did that, but now I'm starting to see there's just as many emotional ass nikkas as there are emotional ass bytches. They just refuse to take any responsibility for the way their lives turned out.

It's always someone else's fault

She don't fukk with me cause she don't date black men :pacspit:
She don't fukk with me cause she like thugs :pacspit:
She don't fukk with me cause she just a gold digger :pacspit:
She don't fukk with me cause she grew up in a single parent home :pacspit:
She don't fukk with me cause she don't want a real man :pacspit:
She don't fukk with me cause cause she secretly love white men :pacspit:

Naw nikka, she don't fukk with you because you're an annoying socially awkward loser that noone wants to be around :nonikkas:

Typical bs shaming tactics to flip the blame right back and not hold black women accountable for anything...ever. Same old story.:beli:

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Typical bs shaming tactics to flip the blame right back and not hold black women accountable for anything...ever. Same old story.:beli:

BIfDLZrCYAAZMqB.jpg:large

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe me...you don't want to play tic for tac with me. Unlike you and the rest of the "I read some bullshyt on a blog written by a black woman hating black man so it must be true" crowd I can actually CITE my sources.

I can go through each one of my points and refer you to a BOOK...many of which were written by BLACK MEN in their own words. :stopitslime:

I doubled majored in Biochemistry and History. So trust me...you're out of your league. I will shut you and anyone else spewing the "It's black women's fault B.S" DOWN and I will use the words of black men in your history books to do it. :bustback:

Do it, teach me the "truth" about the evils of the penis and the healing power of the sacred vagina. I'm ready to learn :lolbron:

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
We got a white knight mangina on here.

So I guess black women are loyal when they set brothas up to get robbed, right?

So I guess they loyal when they mock a good dude and see him as some kind of a cornball or a lame because he's not a baller, but only wanna get with him once they're pass their prime with three kids in tow?

So I guess black women are loyal when they treat brothas like shyt in the workplace for no reason other than to show out in front of their white coworkers?

So I guess black women are loyal when they will cheat on their loyal boyfriend and fukk another nikka?

So I guess black women are loyal when they shut their ex out of their children's lives and spread all kinds of lies about him so the kids can grow up to hate him, even when he's doing his best to provide for his children monetarily while she spends 90% of the child support money?

Speaking of bad spouses, I guess Khalid Muhammed's wife was loyal when she left the revolutionary on the floor to die in their home and waiuting for several hours to call emergency services?

Yeah everything thats happened is the black man's fault because some dude wrote an anti black woman novel over a hundred years ago. foh.

Brothas admit to their faults and shortcomings waaaaay more than black women do, that's a fact. You can't even criticize sistas because they get defensive and use shaming tactics no matter how you come across. If a chick has had like 10 bad relationships, its always the men to blame 100% of the time. Tell me when black women ever look in the mirror and admit their part in the reason why black relationships are fukked up today?

*Kat Williams voice* Don't worry I'll wait.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I send that right back at you black women.:troll:

If we didn't care we wouldn't be bothering, and black women sure as hell are demanding that black men clean house so we're doing so, starting with black women. Truth hurts but it's good medicine.

I submit to you that if you believe even a 10th of the things you and some others say about Black women's desirability, accomplishments, looks, and overall demeanor there is really no point to your type of "caring". I'd advise you to move on to whiter pastures, sistas will be okay and your life will be filled with a lot less angst :smile:

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I submit to you that if you believe even a 10th of the things you and some others say about Black women's desirability, accomplishments, looks, and overall demeanor there is really no point to your type of "caring". I'd advise you to move on to whiter pastures, sistas will be okay and your life will be filled with a lot less angst :smile:

Nah, I'll keep trying to get through to my stiff-necked, arrogant, prideful sisters for now. For now.

Thanks for the easy out though "sister".:childplease:

Lessergawd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And Black Feminazis as well. You should see what one of them just did in her retelling of black history. Swear to god the way she told it black men were worse then the slave masters that raped and killed our ancestors.:deadrose:

Unbeweavable...:youngsabo:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
How can black men hold black women back when we are not around?
Black men are misogynists that hate their mothers and black women and oppress them and at the same time are not in the household to raise their kids who they also rape and molest. They hold black women back from achieving even though black women are more educated and financially independent because the black community is a patriarchy that oppresses women. :troll:

Oh yeah and we leave them for white women :jawalrus::whew:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bdizzle, I don't feel none of what u saying in this thread....real rap

This thread is on some battle of the sexes sh/t but u simping so hard u would have to get thrown over

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black men are misogynists that hate their mothers and black women and oppress them and at the same time are not in the household to raise their kids who they also rape and molest. They hold black women back from achieving even though black women are more educated and financially independent because the black community is a patriarchy that oppresses women. :troll:

Oh yeah and we leave them for white women :jawalrus::whew:

Lol

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

So I guess black women are loyal when they set brothas up to get robbed, right?

So I guess they loyal when they mock a good dude and see him as some kind of a cornball or a lame because he's not a baller, but only wanna get with him once they're pass their prime with three kids in tow?

So I guess black women are loyal when they treat brothas like shyt in the workplace for no reason other than to show out in front of their white coworkers?

So I guess black women are loyal when they will cheat on their loyal boyfriend and fukk another nikka?

So I guess black women are loyal when they shut their ex out of their children's lives and spread all kinds of lies about him so the kids can grow up to hate him, even when he's doing his best to provide for his children monetarily while she spends 90% of the child support money?

Speaking of bad spouses, I guess Khalid Muhammed's wife was loyal when she left the revolutionary on the floor to die in their home and waiuting for several hours to call emergency services?

Have any of these things happened to you?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

nikka I'm a man. Why the fukk am I gonna blame a bytch for my house falling apart? If the black community is in disarray, who's supposed to fix it?

Like I've said a bunch of times in this thread, y'all nikkas complain more than the bytches you say you hate. Y'all do the exact same thing you blame women of doing. Nothing is your fault, you have no accountability, and you're just a victim.

Most of you nikkas just need to go head and throw a skirt on and get a sex change.