When did black men and women start beefing?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most girls I know would take Idris over both though, nothing hood but this African Brit at all

Idris-Elba-Can-Get-It1.jpg

Isn't Idris considered a sex symbol though? Wouldn't that put him in the upper echelon of desirable males?
So yeah, I guess you and your girls would choose him over SenTavius & Jabari based off looks alone, but I digress.......

I think one of the main problems is that men and women have become delusional when it comes to relationships.

You have hopelessly average males\females desirous of being courted by celebrity or model type suitors..

Everything that people value when it comes to relationships is superficial and not conducive to making a good relationship last...

Also, everybody needs to know the lane that their in...

If you a regular Joe Blow type cat, don't throw a hissy fit when a chick that looks like Meagan Good and makes 6 figures, rebuffs your advances....

You either
A. Keep it Moving
or
B. Stay in that broad's face until she caves in...

But please don't whine about it.....

And if you a female and have preferences when it comes to your partners that's all well & good.

But if your preferences don't include intangibles that makes someone a decent person, then don't cry when ol boy leave you in a cold with a hurt heart and a sore p*ssy...

You have no one to blame but yourself.....

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
Isn't Idris considered a sex symbol though? Wouldn't that put him in the upper echelon of desirable males?
So yeah, I guess you and your girls would choose him over SenTavius & Jabari based off looks alone, but I digress.......

I think one of the main problems is that men and women have become delusional when it comes to relationships.

You have hopelessly average males\females desirous of being courted by celebrity or model type suitors..

Everything that people value when it comes to relationships is superficial and not conducive to making a good relationship last...

Also, everybody needs to know the lane that their in...

If you a regular Joe Blow type cat, don't throw a hissy fit when a chick that looks like Meagan Good and makes 6 figures, rebuffs your advances....

You either
A. Keep it Moving
or
B. Stay in that broad's face until she caves in...

But please don't whine about it.....

And if you a female and have preferences when it comes to your partners that's all well & good.

But if your preferences don't include intangibles that makes someone a decent person, then don't cry when ol boy leave you in a cold with a hurt heart and a sore p*ssy...

You have no one to blame but yourself.....
:rudy:

I'm using him as an example of the type of appearance/demeanor, and what I like when I do date BM, there are girls that are more into the clean cut sophisticated look /nice guy swag( not all BW love thugs)...

I do agree with you, of course you have to consider personality and how the man treats you as well