When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX
That shyt reminds me of souse, aka hogshead cheese, something from deep in the backwoods of Alabama
HHCLM001.jpg

my dad used to eat that shyt when he was alive as well as putting salt on watermelon. :gag::gag::gag:
Lol, I literally learned what that was because of a post in another thread on this very site. Even without knowing what that is, it does not look appealing at all.
Now salt on watermelon, not my thing but seen others do that growing up

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Hmmm.how the fukk do folks do it around the world.im a fat ass American so obviously..we are doing it wrong. If i have to cut down ro a meal and a half a day..im cool with it lol

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I start the day with a bowl of honey clusters n oats and I'm good.

I save the big breakfast for sundays, when I dont got shyt to do

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I love breakfast food but hate eating in the morning. Sometimes I'll have a big brunch but generally I'll wait until later in the day to have a big meal. Before that I'll just have a green drink around 11am-12pm and some light snacks until later

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’ll eat like an orange, banana, sausage links, and have a glass of orange juice

Or

Two scrambled eggs, grits, and sausage

I try not to overdo it for breakfast but I try to eat enough to hold me over til the afternoon

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I didn't say go without breakfast, but it's not a critical as people make it out to be.

An apple and water can hold you down the entire morning.

Oh definitely facts. Usually an apple, cereal, or oatmeal does it for me. I ain’t gotta have the whole dairy farm for breakfast.