When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I eat around 6-8 one big meal. I can eat nuts or maybe an apple throughout the day. Like I said I don’t like being bloated during the day
maybe if you ate smaller meals, you wouldn't be bloated. eating big ass meals until you're full/bloated doesn't seem to make sense. eating oatmeal with some yogurt, 1 slice of toast with avocado and an egg, blending up half a banana, spinach, milk, protein powder and a spoonful of oats...all good choices for breakfast and are no where near the size of creating bloat

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Generally speaking

Weekdays: Granola, berries, Banana and Apple and a big glass of water.... Or I might grab a salmon and egg baguette from a place near work of there's no time at all.

Weekends: Omellete with chicken, tuna Or some kind of protein and a bowl of oats.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I didn't say go without breakfast, but it's not a critical as people make it out to be.

An apple and water can hold you down the entire morning.
that's breakfast then...your (morning) food consumption in which you break the fast. breakfast doesn't mean a certain type or volume of food. on a side note, apples leave me hungrier after eating them...eating fruit alone is terrible, but an apply alone is WOAT. now an apple and some PB or nuts, that works, or fruit and some greek yogurt or eggs/egg whites...all good options

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
No, I just don’t like waking up and eating. I only eat once a day and that’s to end my day. Why would u want to be bloated all day?

Im saying.
I don't how people be hungry in the morning.
When i first open my eyes i still feel full.
Its like it takes time for your stomach to wake up.
:yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No wonder why all nikkas under 6ft and 170lbs :heh:

Yall literally afraid to eat :dead:

This is why im so nuch stronger thsn the average man. Average man in the mirror like a female debating what diet to go on :dead:

Get ya weight up :ahh:

This made me laugh.

These people skipping breakfast and/or lunch must not workout at all. No way you can workout and not eat breakfast or lunch. If you are physically active, your body will burn calories and you'll be hungry after an 8-9 hour sleep fast. That's what breakfast is.....you are breaking a fast.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
This made me laugh.

These people skipping breakfast and/or lunch must not workout at all. No way you can workout and not eat breakfast or lunch. If you are physically active, your body will burn calories and you'll be hungry after an 8-9 hour sleep fast. That's what breakfast is.....you are breaking a fast.

That's simply not true

Daps
giphy.gif

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
I actually eat a huge breakfast, fruit for lunch and no dinner. I always thought dinner was worst cause you got less time to burn it. I burn my breakfast during work since I do construction. And I need more than 1200 a day wtf I’m not a child.