If I don’t even breakfast I’m dying by 1030 :mjcry:
A nikka just had oatmeal, eggs, bacon and OJ :wow:
Might have a few waffles in an hour :mjcry:
I eat like this all day :mjcry:
I’m only 130 :wow:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Idk anyone that eats that much shyt for breakfast, unless it's a family thing on the weekend.

Personally, I like some fruit, almonds/nuts, and a glass of water.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I don’t eat breakfast or lunch. Food makes me sluggish while I’m working. But I’ll take in a ton of calories come dinner time.
Worked with a puerto rican cat who used to wait until his last hour to take his 30min...dude would bring in shyt like a oxtail platter,chicken and dumplings..

Breh said "yea, I eat when i'm bout to get off so when I get home I can take a nap:flabbynsick: "

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I work night shift so on days I work, I get off at 7, goto the gym then come home and eat a decent sized meal.

If I had alot of carbs the night before I don't eat oatmeal in the morning when I get off.

I just ate a pork chop,3 eggs and spinach, and chill,sleep then when I wake up have a smaller meal because I don't wanna be tired as shyt going into work at 11pm.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
The food industry is in elementary schools. Thats why people also think they need cows milk

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
some of us are grown and lead active lifestyles. I eat 5000+ calories a day i need a big breakfast to start out.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
honestly, eating (huge portions) is something that’s encouraged throughout America. From the packaging all the way down to the presentation of meals; America wants you to consume without thought...

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
Beech-Nut packing company.

Americans didn't start incorporating meat into breakfast consistently until the 1920's. A typical breakfast in the US prior to 1920's was fruit, a grain porridge and maybe a bread. Bacon suppliers like Beech-Nut wanted increased market demand for bacon so they started campaigning in the 1920s that Americans (mainly men) needed 'heavier' breakfast like bacon and eggs, it worked because so many men were still employed in manual labor jobs and you really only had two times a day to get your calories as lunch-breaks were much shorter. Eventually, in the end, large breakfast with consistent 'meat' became a staple for office men with 'leisure time' to eat a robust breakfast and a sign of wealth.

Most of what we see marketed back in the 50s isn't a real reflection of what was happening...most people couldn't afford meat like that and Sunday Dinner was popular and celebrated because it typically consisted of meat. Most of the marketing that went into Bacon and Sausage brands was from the POV of an office worker when most men, were in fact not office workers.

However, people are forgetting what the size of an average meal was back in the those days was; this 'hearty' breakfast was typically a fried egg or two and three rashes of bacon maybe a slice of toast with children often getting one egg and two rashes of bacon and no toast. People weren't eating Grits, Sausage, Eggs, Bacon, Hash-browns, Pancakes and toast in a singular breakfast sitting....These larger breakfasts we see today are a result of marketing and efficiencies/GMO created in the meat industry which has lowered the cost of meat and meat by-products to a level of affordability for consumers.

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I don’t eat breakfast or lunch. Food makes me sluggish while I’m working. But I’ll take in a ton of calories come dinner time.
You're slowing the hell out of your metabolism and making your body store everything it eats at dinner time as fat breh, you gotta eat something during the day so your body doesn't think it's constantly in starvation mode