When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

Daps
It's common knowledge now that the saying: "Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day" is a complete myth....and was a slogan concocted by a cereal company back in the day.

Americans are so damn gullible

Let’s not even get started on cereal. You’re really just eating a big ass bowl of sugar

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It's common knowledge now that the saying: "Breakfast is the Most Important Meal of the Day" is a complete myth....and was a slogan concocted by a cereal company back in the day.

Americans are so damn gullible

I used to think it was a myth too

But going without breakfast throws me off like crazy, not saying I eat a big breakfast every morning actually rarely but some cereal or something goes a long way.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cheese Eggs with hash browns
Biscuits with gravy
Plantain
Oatmeal
Fresh fruit
French toast
Turkey sausage

TastyIncredibleDouglasfirbarkbeetle-size_restricted.gif

You be shyttin on yourself

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Okay even a small ass sausage biscuit and hasbrown from Mcdonalds is 650 calories , add a orange juice you’re at 800. 800 calories in the morning over a 3 minute meal?

Fit brehs know this already so they’ll adjust what they eat throughout the day to accommodate that or they’ll go hard with the workout. Most people really don’t know how much their eating with these breakfast meals.

Im at the age now where if i eat a bunch of carbs i crash hard and need a nap in the afternoon:francis:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I will never understand how a grown ass man can eat only one time a day. fukk are you consuming, like 1000 calories in a day? And this is coming from someone that almost never consumes over 2000 calories.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
All I care about when I wake up is getting a cup of coffee and taking a dump. I only eat breakfast on vacation, and even then it's annoying with everyone acting like you're going to pass out if you don't at least eat a giant plate of fruit........and then two hours later it's "we're hungry, what's for lunch?" :dahell: :mindblown:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
1 the average American ain't eating that every morning

2 as much as they try to clown America for being fat, Americans dominate physically

That’s cool and all but we do have an obesity problem = fact.

Our obesity issue is so bad that whenever a nation brings in any food business from America their country sees the obesity as well. Example - Pacific islanders and some Caribbean islands.

Poor urban planning in many American cities also contributes.

Suburbs everywhere where people drive just by a gallon of milk.