When did Americans get tricked into thinking they needed a big Breakfast

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That’s cool and all but we do have an obesity problem = fact.

Our obesity issue is so bad that whenever a nation brings in any food business from America their country sees the obesity as well. Example - Pacific islanders and some Caribbean islands.

Poor urban planning in many American cities also contributes.

Suburbs everywhere where people drive just by a gallon of milk.
Guess what the world has an obesity problem :dead:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
So we acting like nobody eats a big breakfast on a Saturday morning? Pure ignorance.:gucci:

If you wanna do that then, you might as well include Sunday dinners with 3 sides and 2 meats

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BECAUSE THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY PHYSICALLY WORKED FOR A LIVING. THEY DIDN'T NEED TO HIT THE GYM BECAUSE THEY DID HARD PHYSICAL LABOR. THEY NEEDED THOSE CALORIES. I USED TO PUT AWAY A TON OF CALORIES A DAY WHEN I WORKED IN THE STEEL PLANT. I CAN'T EAT ANYWHERE NEAR THAT MUCH NOW.

A lot of truth in this

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Capitalism, consumerism. Like most things.

My fat coworker is always talking about "my wife and I ate breakfast at this restaurant."

Jesus christ. That's why you will hit 300lbs before October. You go out to eat every fukking meal.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Okay even a small ass sausage biscuit and hasbrown from Mcdonalds is 650 calories , add a orange juice you’re at 800. 800 calories in the morning over a 3 minute meal?

Fit brehs know this already so they’ll adjust what they eat throughout the day to accommodate that or they’ll go hard with the workout. Most people really don’t know how much their eating with these breakfast meals.

That's why you boil some eggs or fix oatmeal or make a protein shake the night prior, throw in a some fruit like banana. My breakfast is about 350 cals. What is wrong what y'all mane? Like it's not rocket science.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i feel this way about dinner....why do people feel the need to have big evening meals? we won't even count the dessert or snack someone might have right before bed...i prefer a decent to big breakfast (especially because i workout in the am), decent lunch, and small to snack sized dinner - don't need tons of food in you just to sleep.

but to OP - the big breakfast came from agrarian days when you went out to work in fields/farming all day...big ass meal to keep you going.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No wonder why all nikkas under 6ft and 170lbs :heh:

Yall literally afraid to eat :dead:

This is why im so nuch stronger thsn the average man. Average man in the mirror like a female debating what diet to go on :dead:

Get ya weight up :ahh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Okay even a small ass sausage biscuit and hasbrown from Mcdonalds is 650 calories , add a orange juice you’re at 800. 800 calories in the morning over a 3 minute meal?

Fit brehs know this already so they’ll adjust what they eat throughout the day to accommodate that or they’ll go hard with the workout. Most people really don’t know how much their eating with these breakfast meals.
having this in the morning isn't the problem, people who don't know how much they're eating aren't all of a suddenly having the right calories at lunch or dinner either. who cares if someone eats 800 cals for breakfast, if they also eating 1-2 high calorie snacks per day, 1000+ at lunch - burger & fries, pizza, wings, or a hoagie style sandwich with chips...plus soda with all those - 1200+ at dinner, don't matter if they cut breakfast in half or skip it entirely, overeating is overeating